90 Day Fiancé!

So apparently I missed something. What is Tim's secret? Was it that he was still in contact with Brazilian ex? But seriously, maybe its just the editing, but the Brazilian girl's little baby Violet is NEVER secured in a carseat.
Yes

So apparently I missed something. What is Tim's secret? Was it that he was still in contact with Brazilian ex? But seriously, maybe its just the editing, but the Brazilian girl's little baby Violet is NEVER secured in a carseat.
DH is from South America and they don’t use seat belts at all where he lives.

Darcy Darcy.. what a nightmare. lucky Tom.. he got to see the ... other side.. think he’s seeing the truer pix.
Zied gets paid in cash... oh boy, no skills... she ll be
Carrying him. He’s one smart cookie and she’s def , not.
Benjamin... show them Your wallet.. you ll get approval.. another joke.

Darcy Darcy.. what a nightmare. lucky Tom.. he got to see the ... other side.. think he’s seeing the truer pix.
Zied gets paid in cash... oh boy, no skills... she ll be
Carrying him. He’s one smart cookie and she’s def , not.
Benjamin... show them Your wallet.. you ll get approval.. another joke.
Oh don't tell me, I haven't seen it yet...….LOL

Benjamin’s storyline doesn’t make sense to me. Akini’s father is the head of the church so shouldn’t he have been more welcoming all this time?
Akini said her father didn’t show up originally because Akini was an embarrassment to the family. Tonight we learned he didn’t show up because he wanted all the elders to meet Benjamin.

Rebekah killed me tonight. She has kept so many things from Zied but she is the one investigating him?

Angela and Micheal are rotating episodes weekly of breaking up and getting back together.

Tom and Jeniffer... honestly I was so distracted by how beautiful Bucaramanga is I was thinking I’d like to visit one day and hardly payed attention to them

Cesar...yawn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!