!900 Park Fare for dinner??

lisareneeo

DIS Veteran
My son really wants to eat with the Pooh characters ( we usually do the crystal palace for breakfast but this will be closed while we are there) I was wondering how the Pooh dinner at Park Fare is? We like to do breakfasts but already have 4 schedulded and don't want to do too many. I was also considering Tony's for lunch. I would love to hear reviews and opinions. Thanks

We went to this dinner a couple of weeks ago and it was great! The food was delicious and the characters spent a good amount of time at each table. Our server was very attentive and pleasant. My daughter loved Pooh and Tigger the best. The had a smaller buffet area for the children which was good and there was a salad bar, carving station and more. I think you will enjoy this buffet if you decide to go.

Dinner at 1900 was our first Disney meal on our big adventure back in January. While the food was pretty good, I (as I'd expect most good dads) was suffering from "sticker shock", compounded by two small ones that were experiencing their first (terrifying?) encounter with 6-foot plush animals, three older kids that I just realized ordered $5 milkshakes along with their buffets, as well as the general disappointment with being seated at the outermost table in the entire facility - darn near out in the GF courtyard. :rolleyes:

All in all, it isn't exactly my fondest memory, but DW (the ever-delightful "Mom of 5") will gladly chime in on how much she enjoyed the food - which is what you asked to begin with.

You'll like it - really. The characters are everywhere, and there's plenty of good food for everyone. Be prepared for jostling through bad traffic flow among the tables and buffet stations, though. And don't be afraid to ask about being seated more toward the middle of the restaurant.

We love both character meals at "1900" -- breakfast and dinner. The food is very good, the atmosphere fun, and the characters generous with their time and attention.

If you go for dinner, do NOT miss the key lime pie or the bread pudding with vanilla sauce. WOW :eek: There is also a special kid's table, with tiny hamburgers, hotdogs and chicken fingers.

Frankly, that's my wife's favorite part of the meal. (But she's short, so she fits right in...)

Dinner with Pooh & Friends at 1900 Park Fare is great. Pooh and Piglet seemed a little reserved when my DW and I went, but Tigger was amazing. Tigger would "bounce" with anyone who had the energy and that was practically every child in the place. I was amazed at how long Tigger bounced! (I need to find out where Tigger works out!)

Eeyore was terrific, too. My DW got a big kiss from Eeyore and hugs abounded. Your children will love the interaction.

The food is good with a few items being very good. It is a buffet, and sometimes the staff were not especially fast at replacing trays. But it was a fun, memorable experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter