90's WDW Movies

kokola

Earning My Ears
Ok everyone, I remember a movie from the 90's where kids got to explore WDW... I could have SWORN it was Mary-Kate and Ashley, but I guess not. Any suggestions of any movie similar to that?

Are you thinking of a Sing Along video, a TV special (they did that alot during the 90s), or a Disney Vacation Planning VHS (did those exist back then?)

There was a Full House episode where the whole family went to Disney World. The father had everything planned out, but everyone blew him off and split up to do their own thing. Michelle (Mary Kate/Ashley Olsen) got to be princess for the day and was a real brat about it. Is that the one you're thinking of?

It sounds like you might be thinking of a video from the Disney Sing Along Songs series. There was one called Beach Party at Walt Disney World where the kids went to the water parks and the Polynesian and another called Campout at Walt Disney World where they went to Fort Wilderness, Discovery Island, and River Country. Towards the end of the 90s there was also one that took place at Animal Kingdom called Flik's Musical Adventure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter