90th Birthday for Mickey and Grandpa

tjkrk

Earning My Ears
We are going to Disney to celebrate my Grandpa’s 90th Birthday the beginning of February. Mickey Mouse and Grandpa were both “born” in 1928. I’m looking for creative T-shirt designs (and/or Mickey Mouse ears) surrounding this idea for our entire family to wear. Does anyone have any ideas? We would love to wear matching shirts to celebrate this big day. Can anyone help design a shirt for me please? Grandpa Jim’s birthday is 2/8/28. We are the “Day Family”. Thank you so much!!!

Last edited:
@tjkrk I designed this for you. If you are interested in getting the non watermarked full resolution copy, let me know. You will also need to post at least three more times so that you I can PM you the link to my Flickr account to download the design.

IMG_5146.JPG

@tjkrk I designed this for you. If you are interested in getting the non watermarked full resolution copy, let me know. You will also need to post at least three more times so that you I can PM you the link to my Flickr account to download the design.

View attachment 291350

Thank you so much for taking the time to design this for us! We appreciate it! I will work on posting more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!