90th Popcorn Buckets (including AP bucket)

As of tonight, we saw lots of buckets at stands in both parks. :) CMs were not consistent about asking for i.d. for refills.

ETA: If anyone is still looking for the 90th Birthday Sipper, there is an AP discount for that at restaurant locations, but not at other locations. A CM at Clarabelle's in DCA was kind enough to send me to Smokejumpers because she wanted me to get my discount. Love it when CMs look out for us like that!

Last edited:

Can anyone give me a status update on availability of this guy. Are they still around or has it been pilfered yet again.

This time around, the buckets have been holding out well. I haven't yet heard/read any reports that they've sold out.
Any reports/updates on the other Mickey bucket? My Minnie bucket looks lonely.

We got one this afternoon around 4:30 in DCA at the stand next to the Hyperion. Every other stand we checked was sold out though, and it appeared that the Hyperion stand was down to the last box.

We got one this afternoon around 4:30 in DCA at the stand next to the Hyperion. Every other stand we checked was sold out though, and it appeared that the Hyperion stand was down to the last box.
The picture I saw, it looked like that area... I didn't want to say just in case I was wrong. Glad you got one!

The popcorn cart in Town Square sold out on Friday, 3/22. The cart at Carthay Circle/BVS sold out yesterday. Looks like the Hyperion cart was the last hold out. CMs told me tonight that they don't know if there is any more stock available somewhere. Hope everyone managed to get their buckets!

Thank you for posting this -- especially for noting the time and location! I really appreciate that. Hoping that it helped another DISer get their bucket at the last minute.

For anyone looking for the new Casey Jr. popcorn bucket, it is cute! The popcorn box fits in the back, so the bucket itself doesn't get messy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!