94 Aulani Points for Rent @ $17pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vacation Guru

Earning My Ears
We have home resort points available for rent @ Aulani 94 (2019 Use Year). Reservations can be booked up to 11 months in advance. These points are for 2019 use year. Asking $17 point with no additional fees. We can borrow into 2020 if you need more points to make a reservation.

Simple process with online Docusign contract to save time and protect both parties. We've rented many times before. PM me for contact information.

Here's a link on how to use the Private Message (PM) system. You can post to the Technical Support/Test Forum to help get you to 10 posts. Thanks

Disney World, Disneyland, Hawaii, Oahu

Aulani Availability
There are more consecutive nights available in late August and beyond. The lower cost views go first (Consecutive nights not available until Sept and beyond). At 7 months out, most DVC resorts start to fill due to demand from other DVC owners. With our points you can book 11 months out and get any room and view you'd like. Points for rooms drop in September and October (Great time to vacation).

Studio - The first set of consecutive nights (> 3) starts on Aug 16th (Standard View 22 points per night Aug)
1 Bedroom Villa - Ocean View - Works for July and August (62 points per night Aug)
1 Bedroom Villa - Standard View - Available end of August (44 points per night Aug)

Thanks

Probably, not what you need since your use by is 2019but I am looking to rent points for 1 bed room June 28th-June 29th 2020 if you need to rent out points for that year. PM I will be around

We're currently enjoying Disney World so was slow to respond. We can bank these points into 2020 and use them for your June 2020 reservation. I'll also drop a PM with my contact information. We also have 2020 points that can be used for reservations or borrowed into 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!