750 Aulani / Bay Lake Tower points to Rent / Transfer at $20 pp, valid at all resorts

Dracula

Not so scary
DVC Gold
Once again my family finds itself with more points than we can use in 2024, so we offer the following points for rent or transfer:
- 450 300 Bay Lake Tower points, June 2024 use year, at $20 per point (can transfer all); more points can be borrowed;
- 500 450 Aulani points, August 2024 use year, at $20 per point (can transfer 39 points); more points can be borrowed.
- 500 Polynesian points, December 2024 use year, at $22 per point (can transfer).

These points can be used at their home resort for a booking up to 11 months ahead, or at any other DVC resort up to 7 months ahead.

I accept payment via Venmo, PayPal friends and family, or Zelle. A payment plan is also available.

To complete a reservation I will need your guest info, after which I will book your room and send your rental contract. I am happy to first check availability for your resort, room type, and dates of your choice.

Last edited:
Hi - first time renter. Looking at one night at Aulani for 2 adults and 2 Children (11,11). Studio Room on Oct 14-15. Thank you!

You can have an island gardens view deluxe studio for 21 points, or an ocean view one for 26 points. Let me know if you would like to continue.

Are there resort fees that we have to pay when we get there?
There are no resort fees, but the state of Hawaii charges all timeshare vacationers a transient tax, which for your night would be either $13.58 or $16.82, depending on room type. Otherwise, there should be free self-parking and free Wi-Fi at Aulani.

There are no resort fees, but the state of Hawaii charges all timeshare vacationers a transient tax, which for your night would be either $13.58 or $16.82, depending on room type. Otherwise, there should be free self-parking and free Wi-Fi at Aulani.
OK let's do Aulani for 2 adults and 2 Children (11,11). Studio Room on Oct 14-15. Island gardens view deluxe studio for 21 points. Let me know what I need to do to proceed. I don't know how to private message on this portal. Sorry for being an absolute newbie.

OK let's do Aulani for 2 adults and 2 Children (11,11). Studio Room on Oct 14-15. Island gardens view deluxe studio for 21 points. Let me know what I need to do to proceed. I don't know how to private message on this portal. Sorry for being an absolute newbie.
No worries! To go ahead with your reservation, I will need your guest information, and this needs to be exchanged through the private messaging system. The following link will provide you with the necessary instructions to get qualified for DM: https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

Once you are able to send and receive PM, please reach back and we'll set up your reservation :)

I sent you a PM :)

I’m looking for a studio or hotel room stay at Aulani from July 16-July 25 (9 nights). I’m Canadian but can do PayPal. Also, the transient tax is per room, per night…is that correct?

I’m looking for a studio or hotel room stay at Aulani from July 16-July 25 (9 nights). I’m Canadian but can do PayPal. Also, the transient tax is per room, per night…is that correct?
Thank you for your inquiry. I would love to help, but with such little time in advance, there is no availability. Please let me know if you are willing to move your trip to a different month.

I think I need 125 for BRV, anytime over the Oct 11-14th weekend. 6 nights. Dates are flexible over that weekend. Studio.

I think I need 125 for BRV, anytime over the Oct 11-14th weekend. 6 nights. Dates are flexible over that weekend. Studio.
There is unfortunately no availability for fall break at BRV, only at Saratoga Springs. Let me know if interested!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter