750 Aulani / Bay Lake Tower points to Rent / Transfer at $20 pp, valid at all resorts

Are there any studios available at either Poly, Grand Flo, or the Riv from October 31-November 4? Willing to do a split stay. Thanks.

There are no studios for these dates, but there is a 1-bedroom villa at Riviera for 216 points, or a 1BR cabin at Fort Wilderness for 94 points - the latter are the brand new cabins that just opened this year.

Looking for a 2 BR villa for 12/13 - 12/17. Preferably BWV. Anything available? I calculated 144 points for those dates.

Unfortunately there is no availability at BWV for these dates. Also, I could not confirm you there right now as BWV is not my home resort. Are you flexible on your choice of resort?

Looking for a 2 BR villa for 12/13 - 12/17. Preferably BWV. Anything available? I calculated 144 points for those dates.
Unfortunately there is no availability at BWV for these dates. Also, I could not confirm you there right now as BWV is not my home resort. Are you flexible on your choice of resort?

Any BWV Nov 22-28, 2024? Studio for 1 adult, 1 child. or any dates for Poly during that time frame? Thanks!
Only Saratoga Springs, Old Key West, and Animal Kingdom have availability for these dates.

The first two nights are available at Poly in a standard view studio - I can book those.

Only Saratoga Springs, Old Key West, and Animal Kingdom have availability for these dates.

The first two nights are available at Poly in a standard view studio - I can book those.
Ok, I was hoping for at least 4 for a split stay, thank you for checking!

12/26-12/31/2024
7 people and a baby.
I’m hoping for a 2bedroom at BLT. If not are there any 2 bedrooms anywhere?
I can also take (2) studios if that works,
Or split stay at BLT first then to Boardwalk area?

12/26-12/31/2024
7 people and a baby.
I’m hoping for a 2bedroom at BLT. If not are there any 2 bedrooms anywhere?
I can also take (2) studios if that works,
Or split stay at BLT first then to Boardwalk area?
Thank you for your inquiry. For your dates, the availability at BLT is unfortunately very limited - just one night. Would you perhaps be interested in Animal Kingdom? They have a savanna view 2BR villa for 244 DVC points.

Thank you for your inquiry. For your dates, the availability at BLT is unfortunately very limited - just one night. Would you perhaps be interested in Animal Kingdom? They have a savanna view 2BR villa for 244 DVC points.
Bummer, I might go ahead and do AKL. But what about two studios availability anywhere?

Bummer, I might go ahead and do AKL. But what about two studios availability anywhere?
Studios go even faster than 2BRs… There are studios, just not at BLT and BWV. Also, the DVC booking tool does not show two rooms at once - only after I book the first studio, they show if a second is available.

If your dates are flexible, I am sure we can book a 2BR at BLT later in 2025 - but the week between Christmas and New Year is busy season, and people booked the most desirable resorts in advance.

Studios go even faster than 2BRs… There are studios, just not at BLT and BWV. Also, the DVC booking tool does not show two rooms at once - only after I book the first studio, they show if a second is available.

If your dates are flexible, I am sure we can book a 2BR at BLT later in 2025 - but the week between Christmas and New Year is busy season, and people booked the most desirable resorts in advance.
Wife works for the school district so we are limited on our vacations lol. We are good with the 2bedroom villa at AKL for 244 points. What do we do next?

Wife works for the school district so we are limited on our vacations lol. We are good with the 2bedroom villa at AKL for 244 points. What do we do next?
Next, we need to exchange guest info - I sent you a PM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter