99 is a special diser!

Very sweet,you are so nice!!!Want my address????????LOL!!!!!

That is really cool TC!!! My hubby is like yours a bit weary of this whole Dis thing!! lol :d But.. I do think he is comming around to realise its all ok!!

What a great thing to do! How nice, 99. :)

You are TOPS December99!!!! Top drawer, Top of the Line.... TOPPER queen.... your TOPS! I think in just about everyone's books who you come in contact with.

I met her...she IS special!!!! I had invited her to come see me for Mardi Gras this year...she chickened out because of 9/11. But in the mail I get a Mickey and Minnie who look like they are dressed for Mardi Gras...yes...she is special...

Ok, yesterday night I got a mysterious package with 2 antenna toppers and a very mysterious note that said "99 strikes again"

Is this some kind of conspiracy? Is 99 trying to take over the world by spreading the joy of antenna toppers? ;) (or could it be that she is just a totally wonderful caring and kind person?)

Chris is indeed a very specail lady. She is the reason i stayed on the dis, i came here just for holiday information and Chris did something that made me feel so wanted and welcome, i stayed. Its all your fault Chris LOL!!

Emma

Okay, so, now she's twice as special. My dd, Kimmi (19) asked me if I like my princess topper too. I didn't know what she was talking about, and she pulled another topper from the envelope that the hawaiin one came out of. I was so excited when I pulled out the first one, I didn't even think to look for more. I stated on a thread a while back how much I wanted the princess one, but Dh would never allow it on my car. He has to drive it on occasion, and it's hard enough being a guy and driving a baby blue Beetle with flowers in the vase, let alone one with a pink antannae topper. So, that's the other she sent me. How fun is that? So, the gift goes on :earsgirl: :Pinkbounc :tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!