Delete Thread

We'll be at Sapphire Falls so we're only a short walk from you if you're at Aventura :rotfl:
Much more tempting now! :D I was debating SF too since we havent been there. I just read the tweet in the HHN thread.
Yeah, the pretzel looks kind of weird. I was thinking of getting the donuts, but the pretzel was in the picture too, but now I know for sure to avoid it.
poor pretzel. so good in theory, but even though it was slightly warm the Carmel was really hard, I was expecting warm/soft/gooey carmel

All the HHN news is so exciting! The lagoon show sounds amazing and I love Academy of Villains too.

I hate House of 1000 corpses :scared::scared:

That Stranger Things bag is amazing!!

HHN Trip-11 days!

vvTNbcU.gif

The trip is getting so close! So this is the time when I get extra excited and extra nervous about the weather. I feel terrible for everyone in Dorian's path, and I'm a little nervous that another storm may follow, but I'm hoping the bad weather misses us this time since we've had issues with the weather or weather worries for like 75% of the trips we've taken (no matter what time of year or where) for the last two years.

View attachment 431975

I've been trying to do some packing, but mostly I've just been piling stuff on top of the suitcase for like 2 weeks now. :rotfl:

View attachment 431976

I did watch Zombieland tonight in preparation for HHN. I liked it better than I thought, but I just don't really like Jesse Eisenberg (hence why I didn't watch it in the first place), but I thought everyone else in it was good so it saved the movie. I'm excited for what they could do with the scare zone.

They released pictures of merch for HHN, F&W, & MNSSHP (obviously since 2 of those have already started), and honestly I'm not crazy about any of it. Better for my wallet, but a little disappointing. There's an HHN shirt I have my eye on.

This one:

View attachment 431977
And I like the pint glasses, but I don't see us trying to carry too many of those back just because I'd be nervous about them breaking the whole time. Now I guess we'll just have to see what the HHN snacks are. I've seen the Starcourt Mall Food Court area on the maps, and I'm super excited for that. And I know they'll have the pizza fries, s'mores fries, and twisted taters, but I'm not sure which of those we'll try.

I got this shirt for Disney & I love the tie dye:

m4wW2Abl.png

A final updated itiernary with the changes bolded
(minus the first 4 days because we made no changes to those):

Tues-Food & Wine, Oga's Cantina (Epcot, MNSSHP)

This is the day we got the Oga's reservation, and we decided not to try and jam in more food before MNSSHP so we'll probably just eat/get snacks there for dinner.

Wed-Crystal Palace, Three Bridges (MK, HHN)

We decided to have a more low key dinner the night Josh arrives, and I really wanted to do Three Bridges so we moved it here.

Thurs-Boma, La Hacienda (AK, Epcot for Everclear concert/HHN)

No changes here, but I'm still contemplating if we want to keep Boma or do something else. Samantha won't be joining us until we get to AK so we may keep Boma or do somewhere else.

Fri-Mythos, Shula's (USO/HHN)
I asked Alyssa and Zack to join us at Mythos, and we decided to only do one nice dinner this trip on Fri night.
I'm leaning more towards Shula's because we love it, and haven't been yet this year even though we were considering trying a new place.

Sat-Red Pizza Oven and/or DS/Dluxe (USO/DS)
Depending on crowds I was thinking of going to DS for some of the day (and to eat),
but we'll have to see.

And here's some pictures from the last 2 weeks.

I took my sister on a ghost tour at Fort William Henry:

RqvjRK4l.jpg

4rDN9akl.jpg

rwM0gfKl.jpg

MOCOZdGl.jpg

In this one they said there was a shadow figure/ghost under the stairs so maybe that's it :rotfl: or maybe it's my shadow but it wasn't in our other picture below so we decided we did get a picture of a ghost:

44Vrbowl.jpg

klAlYpbl.jpg

Ice cream afterwards:

tIKx9K7l.jpg

My brother's grad (party) party:
(It keeps turning the word "party" into emojis so I improvised).

IAWdJ5Fl.jpg

daKgFMml.jpg

6ST20A4l.jpg

6nEjYYEl.jpg

And today was our 6 year anniversary!

HgeLapel.jpg

We went to a burger place & went to see Ready or Not. It was pretty funny, but it wasn't exactly what I expected (I thought it would be a little bit more of a slasher type movie), but Adam Brody was great in it. (I love seeing him in things, and he hasn't been in a lot since The OC). The movie cut out in the middle though and we missed 6 minutes so they gave us vouchers for another movie that we'll probably use to see IT this weekend.

MIPA5Kul.jpg

llJU3hll.jpg

Truffle fries:

GXKWQrBl.jpg

Also look what @amalone1013 sent me!

3Lu57tIl.jpg

It's so cute! I love it!

I'm sure I'll be back on here once or twice before we go
but we're at single digits on Wednesday!

Lovely update! And you have a lovely family!!

Congrats on 6 years together.......burgers look very good! You’ve had a busy few weeks.......haunted tour looks a lot of fun......love things like that.

The HHN tee is the one we’ll get and I did like the Ghostbusters mug and lanyard........haven’t really seen other merchandise yet.

It’s so close Raeven.....I can almost smell the fear!!!!:cool1:

Ah your trip is so close! Fingers crossed the weather cooperates for you!

The ghost tour sounds like fun- my sister and I did one in Savannah and it was super creepy.

Happy anniversary and congrats to your brother!

That hercules shirt is so cute 🥰 I'm not 100% sold on any of the HHN merchandise either but I do like that monsters shirt.

I love s'more and I like pizza fries but I'm not convinced s'mores fries are going to taste good lol

We weren't planning to go to Batuu, and I still don't think we'll spend much time in there, but the Cantina was the thing I wanted to check out the most, and that'll guarantee us access to the land for a little bit.
I think this is so exciting! You are guaranteed to experience some of the new land, but won't have to stick around if the crowds get too much or you determine you'd rather do something else. It's REALLY amazing though, so I'm glad you'll get to see it!

I took my sister on a ghost tour at Fort William Henry:
Awesome! I'm 99% sure I did this tour a while back... :thumbsup2

And today was our 6 year anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!!! :lovestruc

I think this is so exciting! You are guaranteed to experience some of the new land, but won't have to stick around if the crowds get too much or you determine you'd rather do something else. It's REALLY amazing though, so I'm glad you'll get to see it!

Yeah, I’m glad we got one!

Awesome! I'm 99% sure I did this tour a while back... :thumbsup2

Did you also have the crazy older tour guide who had like 50 years worth of ghost stories to tell? :rotfl:

Happy Anniversary!!! :lovestruc

Thank you!

For one thing Smash Mouth is now playing one of our F&W nights :rotfl:so maybe we'll try to listen to them too, but we probably won't try to get seats.

That's awesome!! Even if you don't get seats would be fun to hear them while wandering around!

I've seen the Starcourt Mall Food Court area on the maps, and I'm super excited for that.

OMG how cool!!! I love all the special eats at both US and Disney...that's the part that makes me especially jealous lol

That's awesome!! Even if you don't get seats would be fun to hear them while wandering around!

That's what I was thinking!

OMG how cool!!! I love all the special eats at both US and Disney...that's the part that makes me especially jealous lol

Me too! Although I'm a little disappointed to see that the Starcourt Mall setup doesn't seem to have a Scoops Ahoy in it, I assumed that would be the main component of it.

Ahh it's almost time! My coworker is also going to Universal in a few days and I'm so jealous cause our trip still seems so far away lol.

I can't wait to hear what you think of the acoustic brunch. I watched a Tim Tracker video on it recently and have been debating booking it!

I like the idea of watching a collection of House of 1000 corpses scenes on youtube because I have no desire to watch the movie.

So excited for you Raeven!!

Love the clothes you have chosen, and some lovely plans in there.....if you don’t post before you leave......will look out for you at RP and the parks.......safe travels and hope you have a wonderful trip...... :wave2:

It's been a minute since I last commented on this (if at all), but I saw you were gonna be down here soon so I thought I'd see the plans and literally my big HHN week is next week so I'll probably be running into you. I went last night and I just gotta say after seeing your hype list you are going to LOVE Killer Klowns. I've not seen the movie yet but omg my favorite house (of the three I've done so far (memo to anyone: don't have caffeine before horror nights)). Also, I hope Vanity Ball disappoints you as the best scare zone because so far... it is. All the others just miss the mark in my opinion, but still a really good year from my standpoint. Hope I'll run into you there since we've had awful luck at the Disney parks lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!