A Brother & Sister Return! Updated 3/17- February TR Up!

I'm here, and I am crazy about Wilderness Lodge, as you know. I'm sure people are reading - just not posting until closer to time. I know I am guilty of doing that.

The Beach Club pictures make me want to be sitting out at one of those cute little ice cream cone tables eating some delicious treat and listening to the sounds of children splashing in the water. Sigh!

Trent and Jamie are eating dinner at Cape May tonight with Wigd and Shocker, by they way. :)

I'm here! I've started a PTR for Sept, so it's definately not too far away. I try to update with just random things sometimes. Maybe that will help!

Thats a good tip, but I think it might have to do that I don't have kids. I think that there are lots that read TRs that help them and give them tips :)

I'm here, and I am crazy about Wilderness Lodge, as you know. I'm sure people are reading - just not posting until closer to time. I know I am guilty of doing that.

The Beach Club pictures make me want to be sitting out at one of those cute little ice cream cone tables eating some delicious treat and listening to the sounds of children splashing in the water. Sigh!

Trent and Jamie are eating dinner at Cape May tonight with Wigd and Shocker, by they way. :)

Thats awesome about Cape May! We are definitely contemplating the epcot resort area instead of the Poly, we'll see what comes out of it! I can't think of anything else that would make the PTR more popular, so i'll probably put it on hold for now, and just update here and there. It's a lot more fun when more people are here, hopefully when I do the TR it will be a party! party:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter