• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A change of plans...........

madmouse

Ears on,Brain off!!!!!!!!
Has now meant we are flying into Sanford as opposed to Orlando airport.
Dont really see this as an issue,but its years since we used Sandford.
Can anyone tell me what the airprt is like facility wise,IE duty free,luggage collection etc.
We have booked our flights with travel city direct,using their new Jumbo service which was introduced last year,so if anyone has had experience with them or their flights could you let me know,as i usually fly virgin or BA.
Just 2 other things,how far is the drive from Sandford to Old Key West and is the Avis rental car counter in the airport or do i have to get a courtesy bus???
Wow,sorry to bombard you all with so many questions,so thanks in advance for any help,
Sarah.

Can't help with location of Avis desk, but as far as i can remember the drive was about an hour to OKW/DxL area.

Regards

Rob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter