A CHRISTMAS SURPRISE!! We're going to Disney World!! Updated 10/14

I'm following! :wave:
For some reason I can't get your video to play but it's so sweet when you get to surprise someone!
My DH and I will be there pretty much the same time at Pop (7th-14th) and have some of the same stuff planned! I can't believe how close it's getting.
Have a great trip :)

I'm following! :wave:
For some reason I can't get your video to play but it's so sweet when you get to surprise someone!
My DH and I will be there pretty much the same time at Pop (7th-14th) and have some of the same stuff planned! I can't believe how close it's getting.
Have a great trip :)

I know I can’t believe we’re less than 2 months away!! So exciting!!

Let me know if this one works, it doesn’t show the video I made for them to watch but it shows their reaction :)

Today is our daughter’s 16th birthday and she’s a HUGE Harry Potter fan so this is what she woke up to this morning :)

12A03ADF-CB1D-4A60-8F14-012A19EC6F1B.jpeg

2A37AF40-AE74-4425-8D59-EBE67689BC39.jpeg

If you’d like to see how we announced the Disney portion of our trip check out the video here: https://www.facebook.com/18507072/posts/10100814528954426/

Countdowns:
Try to get Free Dining - Done!
ADRs - Done!
Tell the kids about Disney!! - Done!
Fast Passes - Done!
Tell the kids about universal!! - Done!
Vacation Begins!! - 53 Days

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!