A Churro Filled Christmas Vacation

Back from being AWOL.

Okay, so yes. This is a long time coming. I had written out about 90% of this current post and then my laptop died and when I got it going again the post was gone so I am going to try this again. This is going to be a long update as I start school again January 3rd and I have moved on from my community college and am at a university that grades on a curve so I will be putting everything I have into ruining the curve. My time in the frozen tundra of Alberta has concluded (hopefully for good) and now all I dream about is warmer places. Hopefully, 2019 includes trips to WDW, Mexico or Hawaii and Thailand.

So we have been thoroughly drenched and although we were in California the November wind was keeping a nice chill on our bones, especially whenever we found a small patch of shade. We made our way towards Hollywood Land and I am about 90% sure we just missed a massive crime.

Why you ask.

Well, you probably didn't ask but we saw a superhero walking through making sure everybody was safe.

42185400724_d08fca526c_z.jpg

Knowing the streets were safe we decided we would see how the Monstropolis Transit Authority conducted business. We waited and waited for all of 15 minutes and I could see our buggy in the distance.

Sully was apparently not interested in meeting us and shut down the whole shabang. We did get a buddy pass to use later but never ended up using it.

42185400364_386d2e3425_z.jpg

Now parched from this waiting we grabbed Ally an adult libation and a bottle of water for me and I snapped this picture of her which I love because she just looks genuinely happy here.

42185395294_118a3f7a72_z.jpg

We continued to browse the area and came upon a sight that I had not had the pleasure of experiencing yet.

42185399814_665956e854_z.jpg

We did not ride it as Ally doesn't do drops like that and I didn't want her to have to wait the 165 minutes that the line was for nothing. We continued forward and decided it was time to head over to DLR as we had a reso in Downtown Disney and had completed everything we intended to in DCA.

Every time I walk past Grizzly Peak I need to snap a picture.

42185398094_35143a20ed_z.jpg

Fun fact: In Canada, we banned the hunting of Grizzly's in 2018 so now these amazing creatures can roam free.

Once we made it through the throngs of tourists and cast members we decided to kill time by heading over to Toon Town. Now despite everybody else loathing this land I still love it and Ally enjoys it somewhat too. We passed another mountain and that means another picture.

42903548391_b87e4cde78_z.jpg

We passed Goofy's Gas Station and I really would like to know what kind of vehicle he is driving because I am sure it would be much more affordable to fill up my Civic with some premium H20 from the garden hose.

42185397904_347edf52c0_z.jpg

When you are in Disneyland you need to remember it all started with a mouse. One so successful lhe has his own chicken coop.

42855442422_a04f869baf_z.jpg

Now that is impressive.

After waiting and watching several Mickey Mouse shorts we finally met the main man himself.

43717220212_c0b9034ab7_z.jpg

29894923518_7afe79e14e_z.jpg

Okay, well then Mr. Steal Your Girl. I am going to have to have a chat with Mrs. Mouse.

We made our way towards the Esplanade and there was a parade happening so we watched for a bit and saw Santa Claus himself, excuse me sir don't you need to be up north prepping for the big day. Not that it is my place to say anything.

42185397554_da25006c06_z.jpg

As the sunset, we made it to Downtown Disney but realized we were very early for our reservation.

42903548171_1fb4ce7225_k.jpg

Now I know it is not everybodies first choice of restaurant and I know the food is meh at best but we both love the atmosphere. With time to kill and a mug to get we sauntered over to Trader Sam's which was dead. We were in and out in all of 141 seconds.

42855441982_960470639c_k.jpg

Okay so we still had time to kill so we sat outside ESPN and I caught up on sports. It was finally that time and I took no pictures of our food or experiences but I know Ally had a pina colada and chicken nuggets. I had a burger and water I believe and they both satiated our hunger but that was about it. We then stopped in the shops and purchased some trinkets and clothes before making our way back to DLR.

Okay, so I am going to leave our last mad dash on the rides for the next update because I am sure you are all sick of my writing.

And by all of you I mean the two people reading this.

Thank you, I am beyond excited.

:laughing:

I had written out about 90% of this current post and then my laptop died and when I got it going again the post was gone so I am going to try this again.

Oh, man. I've had that happen once or twice. Not fun.

I start school again January 3rd and I have moved on from my community college and am at a university

Good luck with that!

so I will be putting everything I have into ruining the curve

:lmao:

My time in the frozen tundra of Alberta has concluded

Oh! I didn't realize that was it.

I am about 90% sure we just missed a massive crime.

About the same percentage as TR update you wrote before it went missing... coincidence? I think not.

Well, you probably didn't ask but we saw a superhero walking through making sure everybody was safe.

Usually a good indication of foul play thwarted.

Sully was apparently not interested in meeting us and shut down the whole shabang.

Rude.

Now parched from this waiting we grabbed Ally an adult libation and a bottle of water for me

Because you're not an adult.

Check.

I snapped this picture of her which I love because she just looks genuinely happy here.

:goodvibes

We did not ride it as Ally doesn't do drops like that and I didn't want her to have to wait the 165 minutes that the line was for nothing.

Ugh. Yeah... that might be a tad on the longish side.

Every time I walk past Grizzly Peak I need to snap a picture.

Is this a legal requirement?

Fun fact: In Canada, we banned the hunting of Grizzly's in 2018 so now these amazing creatures can roam free.

And eat people.

We passed Goofy's Gas Station and I really would like to know what kind of vehicle he is driving because I am sure it would be much more affordable to fill up my Civic with some premium H20 from the garden hose.

42185397904_347edf52c0_z.jpg

I had no idea what you were talking about until I looked at the photo. :laughing:

When you are in Disneyland you need to remember it all started with a mouse. One so successful lhe has his own chicken coop.

Now that is impressive.

Always gauge a man's wealth by the number of chicks at his side.

Okay, well then Mr. Steal Your Girl. I am going to have to have a chat with Mrs. Mouse.

I think it's too late. She looks pretty happy.

Santa Claus himself, excuse me sir don't you need to be up north prepping for the big day. Not that it is my place to say anything.

Even he needs a break once in a while.

Now I know it is not everybodies first choice of restaurant

Correct. After going... countless times (because the littles want to)... I'm over the whole ambiance thing.

And by all of you I mean the two people reading this.

:wave:

Oh, man. I've had that happen once or twice. Not fun.

It was a bummer but you know what I am really trying to look at things half full lately so it was a good thing, I'm sure.

Good luck with that!

Thank you! I am going to need it.

Oh! I didn't realize that was it.

Yes, hopefully I never have to go back.

About the same percentage as TR update you wrote before it went missing... coincidence? I think not.

and hopefully the same GPA average I achieve.

Because you're not an adult.

Check.

Sigh, I wish, maybe these bills would go away.

Is this a legal requirement?

It's more of a one-sided, non-verbal agreement between myself and my camera.

And eat people.

A bear's gotta eat.

I think it's too late. She looks pretty happy.

I know, she's always asking when we can go back to Disneyland, I'm pretty sure it is just to see him.

It was a bummer but you know what I am really trying to look at things half full lately so it was a good thing, I'm sure.

So.. yay, then?

Yes, hopefully I never have to go back.

That bad?

and hopefully the same GPA average I achieve.

You really are going for that "half full", aren't you?

Sigh, I wish, maybe these bills would go away.

Dream on.

It's more of a one-sided, non-verbal agreement between myself and my camera.

So.... you talk to your camera a lot, do you?

I know, she's always asking when we can go back to Disneyland, I'm pretty sure it is just to see him.

::yes::

Sorry, dude.

I am alive! I WILL complete this trip report.

Okay, so wow. I am almost 6 months removed from my last update. That being said I really want to follow through and finish this. School, wow going from a community college to a four-year university has been a change. Way more difficult but I am getting into the groove.

We are close to the end of this trip report so buckle in folks. We will get somewhere. Where you ask? Well I know already but you will find out.

Okay, so we had just made it back through the turnstiles and back into DL. We had some unassigned FP's and there was an opening in a ride. One that I enjoy but Ally(DGF) not so much but she obliged me. We rushed over. Well I rushed over. I hurdled children waiting for the fireworks and slinked past security who seemed to yelling at some tall maniac for causing a stampede. I swear it was just a one-man stampede followed by a single sashaying lady. (I STOLE YOUR WORD @pkondz)

So I passed Little Red Wagon and snatched a whiff of the fresh corn dogs cooking and took a hard right at Tomorrowland. I look behind me and Ally is squishing through the crowds. Far too slow but I wait as we are almost there.

We hand our bags to the gentleman who seemed to be an employee of this travel company and made our way through the TSA. Oh wait I'm getting these confused. We make our way to the queue and arrive.

42855441762_804d75db49_c.jpg

So we have arrived for a trip. Where are we going. We left this up to our trusty pilot. We ended up going to some planet called Batuu. I hear they are opening a new outpost here. Maybe we will go again.

So now we followed the masses and passed the castle.

42185396994_31557481f8_c.jpg

I think the castle looks gorgeous at Christmas time. I wish I had brought a tri-pod. The crowds were getting too much to leap and bound through so we followed the march of people towards our next destination. One of my favourite rides and we had already rode it this evening. I didn't get any picture for some reason but our pal Indy needed some help so we lent a hand.

My poor planning led us across the parks once again. All the way back to one of our favourites. Space Mountain! I love the fast pass queue and I have heard they updated after our trip so I would love to see it now!

42185396724_a71dd602f3_c.jpg

Okay so we were now gasping for air from all of this sprinting and our feet aching from all of the dashing and sashaying so we decided that we would use our last fast pass and then make our way out of the parks.

We arrived at an intersection. Main St., USA hub. It was madness with so many people and so many ropes. We walked straight through and walked through the giant sign saying "Tanner, here, now" okay okay it actually wasn't that personal. We tried to make our way through Frontierland but kept getting detoured before arriving at another favourite.

42855441042_0f9222d32a_c.jpg

So at this point we both had aching feet so we stumbled through the crowds and could hear fireworks in the distance. We then saw them, finally we were on Main St again. We wandered through the crowds often stopping to lean on guests trying to enjoy the show. We crawled through some shops and I picked up a keychain. By the time we reached the esplanade I'm pretty sure we were only standing due to the pixie dust that was fading fast. We made it to the pick up station and ordered a Lyft.

We had to wait 35 minutes because of all the people leaving but finally we made it. Our driver was fantastic asking enthusiastic questions about our day. We made it back to our hotel and I caught a second wind and sprawled our wares on the bed for a picture.

42903547981_49965fc8c9_c.jpg

Not a bad haul. We then decided to soak in the pool and called it a wrap on our final day at the Happiest Place on Earth. Sorry no pictures of me in the pool.

Coming up. It's a surprise. What did you expect me to give the whole story away. I need to give you a reason to read this trip report.

I am almost 6 months removed from my last update.

Does that make it your third cousin?

I hurdled children waiting for the fireworks

They put them there for the Olympics too now.

slinked past security who seemed to yelling at some tall maniac for causing a stampede.

Wow! I wonder who that was? Some idiot, obviously.

a single sashaying lady. (I STOLE YOUR WORD @pkondz)

You're welcome.

So I passed Little Red Wagon and snatched a whiff of the fresh corn dogs cooking

Dang... still need to try one.

So now we followed the masses and passed the castle.

You need to use "tiny" when using the word "castle" in DL.

My poor planning led us across the parks once again. All the way back to one of our favourites. Space Mountain!

Hmmm... I'm trying to remember if I rode it. I really can't remember. Maybe?

our feet aching from all of the dashing and sashaying

aching from the former mode of locomotion, not the latter. The latter is soothing and cures cancer, too.

We walked straight through and walked through the giant sign saying "Tanner, here, now" okay okay it actually wasn't that personal.

So... "Tanner, getcher butt over here"?

We tried to make our way through Frontierland but kept getting detoured before arriving at another favourite.

42855441042_0f9222d32a_c.jpg

The red rock ride? (RRR)

We wandered through the crowds often stopping to lean on guests trying to enjoy the show.

That's what they're for. Walt did a study and decided how many feet people could walk before needing to lean on someone.

We made it back to our hotel and I caught a second wind and sprawled our wares on the bed for a picture.
Impressed that you could do that.

Sorry no pictures of me in the pool.

Dang. Hopes and dreams dashed.

Coming up. It's a surprise. What did you expect me to give the whole story away. I need to give you a reason to read this trip report.

cliffhangers. Always good to keep 'em rivetted.

But you can tell me.

Does that make it your third cousin?

I'm not sure that is how it works but circle gets the square because this is my TR.

They put them there for the Olympics too now.

I knew I was training for something, I just wasn't sure what!

Wow! I wonder who that was? Some idiot, obviously.

Well...actually I heard some people were referring to him as good looking as George Clooney and as graceful Tanya Harding...but that is just the rumours.

Dang... still need to try one.

I would mail you one but I think it may be rotten by the time it arrives...just wouldn't be the same.

You need to use "tiny" when using the word "castle" in DL.

ooooo...yea....it's the REAL castle, not the tiny castle, or the itsy bitsy teenie weenie castle...the real castle.

Hmmm... I'm trying to remember if I rode it. I really can't remember. Maybe?

It's much better our west!

aching from the former mode of locomotion, not the latter. The latter is soothing and cures cancer, too.

You are most definitely right, sashaying is the method of traveled used by kings.

So... "Tanner, getcher butt over here"?

That sounds right, it was a while ago so I could be mistaken.

The red rock ride? (RRR)

LOL I am going to start a petition for this to be official.

That's what they're for. Walt did a study and decided how many feet people could walk before needing to lean on someone.

I knew they crowded these parks for a reason!

Impressed that you could do that.

Me too, I'm a second, third and fourth wind kind of person.

Dang. Hopes and dreams dashed.

Can't always get everything you want, sorry.

cliffhangers. Always good to keep 'em rivetted.

But you can tell me.

I can tell you this. . . NOTHING :rotfl::rotfl:

I'm not sure that is how it works but circle gets the square because this is my TR.

Yuss

I knew I was training for something, I just wasn't sure what!

Training like Mr. Miyagi.

Well...actually I heard some people were referring to him as good looking as George Clooney and as graceful Tanya Harding...but that is just the rumours.

"Tonya Harding"... :lmao:

I would mail you one but I think it may be rotten by the time it arrives...just wouldn't be the same.

Gotta be fresh off the cart, dude.

ooooo...yea....it's the REAL castle, not the tiny castle, or the itsy bitsy teenie weenie castle...the real castle.

Real itsy bitsy teenie weenie castle. Got it.

You are most definitely right, sashaying is the method of traveled used by kings.

You're moving up on my best friend list.

LOL I am going to start a petition for this to be official.

I want royalties.

Can't always get everything you want, sorry.

poop

I can tell you this. . . NOTHING :rotfl::rotfl:

Dang!

Training like Mr. Miyagi.

I don't think I would be an adequate apprentice. . . I don't even wax my own car.

"Tonya Harding"... :lmao:

My 14 year old niece is a high level figure skater and would be appalled I got that wrong.

Gotta be fresh off the cart, dude.

Want me to send you the cart.

Real itsy bitsy teenie weenie castle. Got it.[/QUOTE

We it is much prettier after the recent refurb!

You're moving up on my best friend list.

This is all I ever wanted to hear!

I want royalties.

Well, my insurance went from -40% discount plus 10 year clean driving history to a 30% surcharge today when I renewed so ummm no royalties...sorry.

I don't think I would be an adequate apprentice. . . I don't even wax my own car.

Does anyone?? :confused3

My 14 year old niece is a high level figure skater and would be appalled I got that wrong.

I wasn't laughing at the spelling, I was laughing at the use of the reference. :)

Want me to send you the cart.

YES!!!

We it is much prettier after the recent refurb!

Oh? Didn't know there was one. Huh.

This is all I ever wanted to hear!

Careful what you wish for.

Well, my insurance went from -40% discount plus 10 year clean driving history to a 30% surcharge today when I renewed so ummm no royalties...sorry.

Uh, oh. Wha' happened?

Does anyone?? :confused3

I don't know anybody who has ever but the wax companies are still in business so somebody must!

I wasn't laughing at the spelling, I was laughing at the use of the reference. :)

ah...*wipes sweat from brow*

Okay, I will need a very VERY big dufflebag to smuggle that cart out in.

Oh? Didn't know there was one. Huh.

Yes, they repainted the whole thing. Looks fantastic.

Uh, oh. Wha' happened?

Well...in November of 2017 I was driving home and I turned of the main street onto a side street. This side street is usually 2 lanes but we got so much snow that year that it was now one lane plug some piles of ice on the sides. There was gentleman who was coming towards me. There were cars parked along both sides of the roads so I had no where to go. I couldn't back up onto the main street because well not safe. He had several places he could pull to the side safely but I had only a side hill but he wouldn't budge so I got onto this little ice hill and stopped and as he barged through my tail end slid into his truck. He was doing maybe 10km/h and my car was sliding very slowly but somehow he is claiming $2,000,000 in damages. Good thing for not going with base liability. They said I was at fault but I am fighting it but it affects my insurance as of now. I then rear ended somebody about 8 months later. My floor mat slid up because I forgot to hook it in when I cleaned my car and it jammed my brake peddle. My fault but still crappy luck.

I actually paid off the second claim to have it removed from my insurance but makes things tight financially right now but it has saved my insurance so I am back down to a 20% discount with another 10% this august.

I don't know anybody who has ever but the wax companies are still in business so somebody must!

True.
I've never seen anyone buy the stuff... but it's always on the shelf at Canadian Tire.

ah...*wipes sweat from brow*

It's wayyyy too easy to make a typo in this medium. I'm not the grammar police and I really don't care if you use "to" instead of "too" or even "heppy" instead of "happy".
If I get what you mean, then that's all I care about. If I don't get something, I'll ask.
I much prefer friendly banter to not getting any answers because someone is worrying about stuff like that.

Okay, I will need a very VERY big dufflebag to smuggle that cart out in.

This sounds like a "you" problem. I just expect results.

Yes, they repainted the whole thing. Looks fantastic.

Maybe I'll see it again some day.

Well...in November of 2017 I was driving home and I turned of the main street onto a side street. This side street is usually 2 lanes but we got so much snow that year that it was now one lane plug some piles of ice on the sides. There was gentleman who was coming towards me. There were cars parked along both sides of the roads so I had no where to go. I couldn't back up onto the main street because well not safe. He had several places he could pull to the side safely but I had only a side hill but he wouldn't budge so I got onto this little ice hill and stopped and as he barged through my tail end slid into his truck.

:sad2:
Kinda sounds like he was being a jerk.

Feel free to take the "kinda" out of that sentence.

He was doing maybe 10km/h and my car was sliding very slowly but somehow he is claiming $2,000,000 in damages.

Wow. Was his truck made by Lamborghini? Bugatti? Rolls-Royce?

Good thing for not going with base liability. They said I was at fault but I am fighting it but it affects my insurance as of now.

I can see how it's your fault, though. Even though he was being a jerk... that doesn't mean what he was doing was legally wrong. If he was in his lane, driving down the road and you slid into him...

I then rear ended somebody about 8 months later. My floor mat slid up because I forgot to hook it in when I cleaned my car and it jammed my brake peddle. My fault but still crappy luck.

Oh, crap. That sucks. I've had that happen. Luckily didn't cause an accident, but could have.

I actually paid off the second claim to have it removed from my insurance but makes things tight financially right now but it has saved my insurance so I am back down to a 20% discount with another 10% this august.

I get that. I had a fender bender myself this past winter. I paid it off. Same reasons.

It's wayyyy too easy to make a typo in this medium. I'm not the grammar police and I really don't care if you use "to" instead of "too" or even "heppy" instead of "happy".
If I get what you mean, then that's all I care about. If I don't get something, I'll ask.
I much prefer friendly banter to not getting any answers because someone is worrying about stuff like that.

I'm so heppy to hear that HAHA

This sounds like a "you" problem. I just expect results.

Time to learn how to sew.

Maybe I'll see it again some day.

It's a little ways from your "home" park and with the 50th coming up at WDW I would rather head to Orlando.

Kinda sounds like he was being a jerk.

Feel free to take the "kinda" out of that sentence.

He was a jerk but what can ya do?

Wow. Was his truck made by Lamborghini? Bugatti? Rolls-Royce?

He says he can no longer practice dentistry ever...because the impact was so great that it damaged his nerves....like the same thing that happened to Dr.Strange....yea buddy no...You got out of your truck so swiftly and were yelling at me for not backing up.

I can see how it's your fault, though. Even though he was being a jerk... that doesn't mean what he was doing was legally wrong. If he was in his lane, driving down the road and you slid into him...

Yea, he didn't break any law but it sucks because I had no other option. I shoulda have just parked it in the middle of the road and waited for him to move. He also said in his initial statement I fish-tailed around the corner. If you knew that street you would know I would have hit several other cars as well.

Oh, crap. That sucks. I've had that happen. Luckily didn't cause an accident, but could have.

Yea, it was a bummer but the guy was really nice about it and I understand why he claimed it.

I get that. I had a fender bender myself this past winter. I paid it off. Same reasons.

Exactly, it is worth it sometimes. It's not nice to pay but sometimes you need to pay the price for your mistakes.

I'm so heppy to hear that HAHA
He was a jerk but what can ya do?
Let the air out of his tires. Often.
He says he can no longer practice dentistry ever...because the impact was so great that it damaged his nerves....like the same thing that happened to Dr.Strange....yea buddy no...You got out of your truck so swiftly and were yelling at me for not backing up.
Too bad it didn’t affect his mouth.
Yea, he didn't break any law but it sucks because I had no other option. I shoulda have just parked it in the middle of the road and waited for him to move. He also said in his initial statement I fish-tailed around the corner. If you knew that street you would know I would have hit several other cars as well.
No witnesses? Then it’s irrelevant.

DRUMROLLL....IT'S KIOTZU'S TRIP REPORT TIME

Wow, this took ages for me to get started. I think initially it was post Disney blues and then school and actual Christmas. After that life just decided it would keep me busier than I have ever been in life. I believe only a couple of you followed my first trip report that never got finished. I apologize. I lost motivation and it never came back. One of things that I have worked on in the last 6 months or so is following through on everything I do. Hopefully this means this gets finished. I also apologize in advance as this first bit will be text heavy and I am a borrrrring writer.

Previously I had been to DLR, WDW with my Dad and Sister and then once with my lovely girlfriend, Ally. This time the cast of character's is just her and I. She is a wonderfully patient and accommodating nursing student who allows me to be my eccentric self.

Our first trip I micromanaged everything as I am the huge Disney fan and in retrospect I think I made things not as fun for everyone so this time I did minimal planning. I was set on MaxPass, Churro's and Corn Dog and that is it.

It really all started in September, I was droning on and on about Disneyland and Ally said lets see if we can book a trip on a reasonable budget. I had 2 park hoppers left from when I was a Disney Store cast member and they were coming up on the expiry so this worked well. I hunted for a few days for the best deal and finally found something that worked. We were going to do 2 days in Anaheim at the Best Western Plus Anaheim Orange County Hotel and then 3 days in Long Beach staying at the Hilton. I was happy!

They day before we left was a drag, I worked and around this time call centers become dreadful and I know I gave a lackluster experience but still it was November 15th and I was going to be in Disneyland tomorrow! WOOOOO WOOOOO

By the time I got home that day Ally was completely packed and had packed all of my things that she could. She exclaimed that she took 2 hours packing and deciding what to bring. I think I took 5 minutes and I was ready for the next morning. We left notes for her brother so he would know how to take care of our babies. The first one is Mushu(like from Mulan) and the other is Mila, she is our first cat and honestly my pride and joy.

View attachment 330935
View attachment 330937

Finally we make it to bed and it is now about 12:30AM and our flight is at 7:00AM, being an international flight we have to be there extra early too. It came early and we were still cleaning the sleep out of our eyes when the taxi driver called to announce his arrival. We said our last goodbyes to the cats and heaved our bags to the taxi. I remember when getting in this cab we were overtaken by the thick stench of stale cigarette smoke. I hope this is not the way our trip is going to go. At this time of the morning(I do not remember the exact time) there was no traffic and we got to the airport in 30 minutes or so.

We were greeted by a bustling airport with a sizable line at security. OOF I didn't know Disney was contracting out the waiting in line experience to the airport these days. We checked our bags and made our way over to the long line. After about 30 seconds of waiting this very petite woman said we were selected for extra screening. I can't remember what this entailed but I am sure it was just a pat down on top of the metal detector. It was very quick and we bypassed the line, not a bad way to start the morning.

While waiting fatigue kept trying to take hold and smash us into the ground but fortunately Mickey and friends kept coming in with thoughts of churro's to keep it at bay. Only 5 or 6 more hours until I would be in the happiest on earth. We had also never taken a plane together in our 4 years together so this was a big thing too!!! I love this girl to death and was so excited to see her on a plane, she had only been on one once in her life as opposed to me flying around 2-300 times.

It was uneventful with both of us getting a little bit of rest. It is a bit harder for me you see as my 6'9" frame doesn't fit in cramped airplane seats. I think I still have indents in my knees. Finally though we landed and saw this glorious sign!

View attachment 330936

Okay so I will stop here for now and I will hopefully maybe have another chapter up tonight depending how the rest of my school day and then work go.

Also if anybody could provide some tips on how to embed photos from my flickr that would be lovely.
Just the plan of churros and corn dogs hooked me in!

Hmmm...

Your honour, I was parked on the road due to slippery conditions, and he came up and deliberately rammed my car.

:rolleyes1

I thought about saying he veered into to me, but my honour/honesty wouldn't let me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!