A Compliment to Disney On access vie electric cart

A_HitchhikingGhost

A_HitchhikingGhost Beware!
Dear Friends, Christmas of 06, 26th-28th I had a wonderful time, I have leg and hip injuries plus a breathing disability tracheal stenosis, scar tissue in my trachea which makes it hard to breathe. It is very hard for me to get around, but Thanks to Disney's consideration the electric carts made my trip memorable. This was my daughters first trip and it went smooth as silk, because I could get around. Getting a electric cart was a simple task.

All the rides had easier access for us due to my illnesses, the cast were extremely helpful, and I had not a problem. I actually predicted a problem after reading a site that complained how the access system for disabled persons was, with teens taking advantage of wheelchair access and so forth.

I tell you now if you plan on attending a Disney park and you need either electric or wheel chair service, and you are nervous DON'T BE! it will be great, If it is not please write me back so I can include your tale on my website. Thanks for reading Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter