A cool Disney album idea and instructions!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am going to join in on the thousands of others who are asking!!!! :lmao: You poor thing! This is turning out to be a full time job!!!!
I would love to see it though! My e-mail is maria34a@yahoo.com

Thanks bunches!!!!

I need an idea for my latest trip album. Please send me that link too!

I have been getting some strange (blank) emails since I posted my email address, so I am taking it down. I didn't receive any information about the album.

Did anyone else get information??

:confused: OK, I just have to know, since this thread was from nearly 4 years ago....
Has anyone actually received a copy of this recently?

The blank emails were related to the servers going down the other day. They were hoping to fix that problem last night when they took the boards down.

:confused: OK, I just have to know, since this thread was from nearly 4 years ago....
Has anyone actually received a copy of this recently?

I sent a PM to Wendy just to let her know that someone had reinvented this post!!!! She had no idea and hopefully will find us and forward the album on!!! I described where the post was, so hopefully she will find it!!! I also gave her my e-mail, so if she can't find it, I will try sending it on to everyone!!! YIKES!!!! Just have patience!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter