A cool Disney album idea and instructions!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

has anyone figured out how to view this? I never received the email and I'd love to see what everyone is talking about. What yahoogroup might this be associated with?

has anyone figured out how to view this? I never received the email and I'd love to see what everyone is talking about. What yahoogroup might this be associated with?

ditto---can anyone help??:rolleyes1

email will hopefully be coming tonight from a DIS-er that contacted the original poster. .She is currently at work and can't get to her home emails to forward.

email will hopefully be coming tonight from a DIS-er that contacted the original poster. .She is currently at work and can't get to her home emails to forward.

Thanks Nancy!!! Everyone sorry it took me so long to get back to this, I have been so busy with our taxes and Soccer! My DBF is coaching and I am assisting him!!!!! We have a bunch of 5 year olds and they are really cute but full of energy!!!! I can't get to this at work to e-mail any of you and it just seems that when I get home, I just never get on the puter!!! So tonight DBF had to go in to work early so I grabbed the opportunity of my lifetime!!! :banana: Here I am!!! So be on the lookout for the instructions! I am updated to this point and I will not be looking at this post again, so if anyone else post here, you are doing so at your own risk. I know Wendy as given up on it, because the last time she saw it was 2003!!!

Thank you all very much it was a pleasure to serve you!
Maria
(Still the EVIL ONE!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter