A couple more questions

Juliettte

Earning My Ears
Yes, I have a couple more questions for all you DLers here.

1.) Ramada Limited Suites (formerly Comfort Suites At The Park) Anyone stay there? I was looking into it, because there may be 4 of us on the May trip next year (two seniors, my DM, and DA (Disney Aunt), and it would be nice to have a place to sit back and have some drinks before bedtime.) Any pros, cons? I know it's in the 2100 block of Harbor, but it does have a shuttle, and an indoor pool (for if the weather gets cooler, and for evening swimming).....Anyone have any opinions of this place? It's a toss up between that and Days Inn Suites, anyone stayed there either??

2) What's better, Knotts, or Six Flags? I've read that Knotts isn't the greatest anymore, and Six Flags sounds cool, but I thought I'd ask you people for your opinion.

Back to lurking mode for now,

Juliettte

I have never set foot in Knott's Berry Farm so I cannot comment.

Six Flags is the place you want to go when in Southern California if you are a roller coaster enthusiast.

I can't help you with hotels, as it is rare that I stay over in hotels in the Disneyland vicinity.

Past
DL multiple times
WDW offsite '92, Grosvenor '96, AS-Mu '98,
Disneyana Convention AS-Mu '00

Future
Disneyana Conv 2001 at GC
DIS Convention 2001 at Y&B
OKW and BWV New Years 2002

just to let you know, they are not equal drives....Knotts is much closer.

stpat.gif

Get Lucky !
Join us at the
Boise DIS meet
on Saint Paddy's day !
E-mail me for more info...

Knotts is about 20 min from Disneyland. 6 flags magic mountain is 1-2 hours depending upon traffic. We have AP's for Knotts and go from time to time. We have a 12 YO DD so I haven't been to MM in quite a while. It's geared toward teens and young adults. Many incredible coasters. I do want to get there, but neither DW nor DD will go on anything with me. Knotts has more of a range of attractions geared towards young and old.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter