A couple questions, compared to Disney?

Just remember that you can upgrade your tickets on the last day of use to an annual pass, so you could still go on concert days, than upgrade if you want on the way out of the parks on the last day

Milk should be available on site.

Ice water can be had at most anywhere with drinks. It is a small cup, but you can ask for two. I brink flavored drops because I do not like the taste of the water.

I see no reason a 9 year old couldn't be responsible for his own lanyard. It is not like on a cruise, where you only need it occasionally. He will have to show it for each ride. (twice)

If you have trouble on a ride, just shut your eyes until the ride stops. I don't think it is the motion that get people, it is the visual added to the motion. The only ride I have trouble on is kracken at SW. I still ride it, but with my eyes shut. Otherwise I come off so dizzy, I almost fell down the steps once. No dizziness now.

If you have a water bottle or some type of cup, you can get free ice water from the free style machines for the refillable mugs.

We have always liked bottles or mugs that we can attach to our belt loops.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter