A Daily Lesson in Parenting and Manners: A TR by a real life Wicked Stepmom!

Be still my beating heart. Am I to understand that I will be at DW at the same time as Miss Cammie?

I will be there from Aug 30-Sept 13 at POP Century with the other wild women of the DIS.

Maybe we could meet up somewhere? Please???:worship:

SG/Linda

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH . . . IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!:sad1:

What a wonderful work of art is this trip report. I could read it 84,000 times and not get sick of it!!!

And now . . . all I have to say is . . . ENCORE!!! ENCORE!!!! Where is the link to the pre-trip report?? :banana: :rotfl: :cheer2:

Well done MissCammie! I for one am very ready for an encore!! This year has been one doozie of a ride for the CampbellScotts and I say that this upcoming Disney trip is exactly what you guys deserve. I hope every moment big and small is magical for you and that special family memories are made and cherished. Thanks for a great story and introducing all of us to your kiddos! I will be on the lookout for a pretrippy (hopefully) and for sure your TR when you get home! Have a great time!

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

I will be stalking you next month Miss Cammie.

That's actually a great title for the TR I will write after this year's trip. Stalking the Great Miss Cammie.

I read your entire TR (while at work...SHHH! Don't tell anyone) and I had to quietly laugh at my screen when Teddy asked how turtles burped under water. :rotfl2:
I loved every moment of your writing and am looking forward to your next TR. Hope you have a lot of fun on your trip coming up!:thanks:

I jumped into the shower and got into MY pj's in record time. My body was SCREAMING for sleep!! Then I laid out everyone's clothes...including Jay's...and hopped into bed. I sleep much better when I know that everything is organized...and I'm in charge of what everyone is wearing...and if you don't lay clothes out the night before, people get ideas...think they can make choices...

silly family.

Wholley mother of pearl that is funny! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I so TOTALLY did that on this last trip JUST FOR THAT REASON!

PEOPLE GET IDEAS! I love this TR.. I really, REALLY do.

Melissa

:thanks: for sharing such a wonderful trip report with all of us. You know we were hanging on every word. It is such a great report and I sincerely hope you are going to do another for your upcoming trip! Your writing is fun to read and such a pleasure!::yes::
Thanks again!:goodvibes
Ariel

ITA with Mama2Girls.

This was the best trip report I have ever read!

I am awaiting a pre trip report for the next trip. Please Miss Cammie????

MissCammie happens to be a bit crazy about Manatees. Love them. Darling darling aquatic creatures are Manatees.
I don't know if you watch or listen to Veggie Tales but if you can find it, Larry the cucumber sings a song about Barbara Manatee :lmao:It's adorable. If I can find it, I'll post the link.

if photobucket doesn't work try imageshack.us or shutterfly.com

I love the way you use the word "Pootsnorkel" It's great!:rotfl:

Ellie's mom looked at Sally and said,

"You sure are a good girl! Your mommy is doing a good job!"

I thought sure Sally would correct her and say "STEP mom".

But she didn't.

She said,

"Yep. She's a good mom!"

:sad:

Sally looked up at me and said

"And I'm a good DAUGHTER right MissCammie?"

Yep SallyRally...the BEST.
That just me 'bout tear up! Conversations between you your DEAR DEAR DSD and DSS are like hallmark movies!:lovestruc:cloud9:

I just gotta say you are one bossy lady!:laughing: But every family needs somebody to keep the order, right?:snooty::upsidedow

I am work in progress!
Aren't we all? ::yes::

I understand the whole worrying about internet stalkers but crazy much?:laughing: Just kidding! But it is pretty funny to see your skids have painted on sunglasses!

I seriously cannot wait until your next TR. Maybe you should do a PTR!:dance3:

Wow, now what to do??? Miss Cammie, what a wonderful report!! I cant wait for the next report!!!

Thank you so much for your TR Miss Cammie! I haven't been the best poster but I've loved every minute of it! I'm glad we've become friends over on that other thread :rolleyes1 where we miss you! Love ya! I'm off to sub to your pre trippie. Thank goodness I won't have to go through withdrawls!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter