A DESIGN CHALLENGE! okay, help really . .

blewits

Wendy
I have been looking at these fantastic designs everyone here does and am just amazed by them. I'm so glad someone started this. I made my shirts on my own (creative - i am not) in 2003. However this year, I was able to just print and iron! Yipee!! :cheer2:

Anywho, to the design challenge: I need a design really and I'm not sure if you ladies can help me or not.

I have done 5 (scrapbook) autograph books for 5 kids going on our trip in december. I finally, finally finished all 5 of them today (40 pages ea.) and I need a cover for the book.

I have tried and tried on Word and other stuff but the clip art just isn't clear enough. The dimensions of the design are only 5" x 5" and I want them all to match and be personalized with each kids name on them. Would anyone be interested in doing this for me?

I'm at my wits end with it and I just want to be able to print them out on white cardstock and glue them on. Then I will take them to have the cover laminated.

Any ideas?

I've got page design burn-out. :bitelip:

Wendy

blewits said:
I have been looking at these fantastic designs everyone here does and am just amazed by them. I'm so glad someone started this. I made my shirts on my own (creative - i am not) in 2003. However this year, I was able to just print and iron! Yipee!! :cheer2:

Anywho, to the design challenge: I need a design really and I'm not sure if you ladies can help me or not.

I have done 5 (scrapbook) autograph books for 5 kids going on our trip in december. I finally, finally finished all 5 of them today (40 pages ea.) and I need a cover for the book.

I have tried and tried on Word and other stuff but the clip art just isn't clear enough. The dimensions of the design are only 5" x 5" and I want them all to match and be personalized with each kids name on them. Would anyone be interested in doing this for me?

I'm at my wits end with it and I just want to be able to print them out on white cardstock and glue them on. Then I will take them to have the cover laminated.

Any ideas?

I've got page design burn-out. :bitelip:

Wendy

I am not at my computer that I design on right now - but I can help you tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter