A DIFFERENT question about the Bride/Groom Mouse Ears

GEM

Mommy to Paul - 1lb 7oz wonder
My new husband and I are heading to WDW in December. We were married this past June and went on a great honeymoon at that time. However, we didn't honeymoon at WDW. We did spend six weeks in Malta, Italy, and Morocco - so I'm not complaining! But, we are kind of considering this upcoming trip our "Disney" honeymoom. It will actually be our six month anniversary - kind of silly, I know. Anyway, we are staying at the Wilderness Lodge and have lots of special romantic things planned, since it will be our first Christmas as husband and wife. I want to get the Bride and Groom Mouse Ears to wear on the first day we visit the Magic Kingdom, but my DH says we shouldn't because it's not REALLY our honeymoon and it would be like lying to people. :( What do you all think? We will still be newlyweds, right? I don't want any special treatment or anything, I just think the pictures would be cute. :D

I say go for it! We have friends that had been married for several years when they took a trip to WDW. They were 7 mo's pregnant at the time and thought it would look funny if they wore the bride and groom ears - so they did! From what they said they got some interesting looks, some congratulations and lots of laughs!

I say go for it!!!! It will be special for the two of you.

Do whatever you want. However, having said that I wore my bride ears to the Adventurers Club in Pleasure Island during our honeymoon. She asked me if we had just gotten married that day. I said no 10 days ago and she said 10 days was way too long to wear the ears and it was time to loose them but I figure if you wear your ears to a comedy club you deserve to get hecked.

Jenna

Holiday Inn Maingate West - Last Weekend!!!
Disneyland & DCA - March 2001
Honeymoon Wildness Lodge - October 2000
Disneyland - Aug 1996
WDW Swan - Aug 1995

Go for it! My DF and I wore the bride and groom mouse ears given to us by our Keys to the Kingdom Tour Guide in June......and we aren't even married yet - DF had just proposed to me at the Poly, a few days beforehand!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter