• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A different way to do Disney… should I?

My favorite schedule is park in the AM, back to resort at lunchtime for swim and rest, then TS dinner at resort or Springs, then back out to a park for a nighttime spectacular and some late night attractions. If we don't feel like getting up early, we don't. If we want to take our time eating breakfast, we do. If we want to wander through shops or stop and watch some entertainment, we do.

If we're really feeling like throwing caution to the wind, we go to the bus stop with no plan, and whichever park's bus shows up first, that's where we go! That's kind of fun.

As long as I ride Haunted Mansion, Pirates, Small World, People Mover, Kilimanjaro Safari, and the Gran Fiesta boat ride in Mexico, I'm good. LOL. I can spend the rest of the time wandering and watching and browsing and of course...eating.

This is my preference as well and made everything a ton more relaxing. Also allows a table service, which I very much enjoy.

Going with our daughter affected our schedule but we tried to keep a similar ish schedule pushed back given her sleeping. I add this last snippet because I don’t think kids mean you NEED to have a specific schedule.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter