A Disney Holiday Trip Full of 1's! **PTR** -- 6/6 update --

disneydreaminA115

Long time lurker - coming out to play!
Welcome to my first ever official PTR! :yay: This is a monumental occasion for me, because for some reason putting it in writing makes it feel just a little more real. It's not even summer yet, so to have to wait until winter seems so far away. Still, tomorrow marks 180 days (you know what that means!) and I feel like things are REALLY beginning! I've spent the past six months planning and re-planning and studying, and I think I finally have a good plan!

The theme of this trip is the number 1 -- It is my 1st trip to Disney (and consequently the first time doing everything that comes with it - staying on-site, eating at disney restaurants, etc), This is also my husband's 1st trip to Disney, It will be our daughters 1st first trip to Disney and they will both have just turned 1 when we go. It is also my husbands and daughters 1st time to Florida, and their 1st time on a plane - so this is expected to be a big trip!

First things first, let me introduce you to the cast

dis2.jpg

That's me - Ashley aka: Disney Mama! This was on one of the best days of my life - the day I was finally able to bring my babies home from the hospital after two long months in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit! My girls were born two months prematurely due to intrauterine growth restriction - which is a fancy way of saying they stopped growing at 32 weeks. They are my miracle babies <3

A little bit about me - I'm 24 and a Disney fanatic! My biggest interest aside from my kids and Disney is cooking. I LOVE to cook GREAT food! My mom was a fantastic cook, so I blame her for my obnoxiously high expectations ;) I don't like food, I LOVE it - and if I don't love it, I don't swallow! ...Okay so that's not entirely true, I've had my share of nights waiting in the drive-thru line at Taco Bell, which is anything but gourmet. Still, when I spend a lot of money on a meal, I expect a lot of pay off - so accompanying a TR will be a Dining report, (because I like to pretend that people are REALLY interested in what I have to say!) :rotfl2:

dis3.jpg

This is Papa Bear! My husband, best friend, and love of my life! :hug: He is a Disney baby, but I'm working on it - he is super patient with my DisObsession :) He is financially responsible, super outgoing, kind and patient nearly to a fault, and just basically the best man I've ever known.

dis1.jpg

And these are my reasons for living! Looberry (London) on the left, and Love Bug (Evie) on the right. They're identical twin girls and some of the sweetest babies that ever lived. They make my life complete :love:

dis4.jpg

And last but certainly not least, my mom, Grandma! So originally DH and I were going to come on this trip alone but we had some complications with arranging child care for the girls. Being so young, I just didn't want them being shifted around - so we decided that it would be better to bring them with us and pay for my mom to come as a babysitter. So that's what we'll be doing!

I may be meeting up with friends during the trip, but that remains to be seen.

SO! Onto the good stuff! My plans are fairly hollow, as most of my attention has been on the extra events and dining reservations, but here's what we have so far

AH! Reservation day changes everything!! Here's the new schedule :)

And then family members, who previously assured me they had no opinion, objected to some of the choices. *grumble grumble* so now it's been revised yet again! :rolleyes2

Dates: November 28th - December 2nd
POFQ w/ DxDP

Monday November 28th - Arrival/HS
Arrive in Orlando around noon
Grab a quick lunch at Earl of Sandwich
Check into our Riverview room at POFQ
Head to Hollywood Studios for the day
Osbourne light display
Dinner at the Brown Derby
Head to MK for the EMH (based on the current schedule)

Tuesday November 29th - Epcot
Akershus breakfast --> Donald's safari breakfast --> No formal breakfast (Beignets, perhaps?! :cloud9:)
Le Cellier for lunch --> Restaurant Marrakesh --> Les Chefs de France
Candlelight Processional early show
O'Hana for dinner --> The Wave

Wednesday November 30th - MK
Kona for breakfast --> Crystal Palace
Chefs de France for lunch --> 50's Prime Time Cafe
The Wave for dinner --> California Grill
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Thursday December 1st - AK
Donald's Safari breakfast --> Kona Cafe --> back to Donald's Safari Breakfast
Yak and Yeti lunch --> Le Cellier (maybe... but if I keep hearing bad reviews this might get nixed!) --> Yup! One too many bad reviews for me to go out of my way! Yak and Yeti it is.
La Nouba early show
California grill dinner --> The Wave --> O'Hana (and once again we end up with two AYCE's in the same day. Oh well, I'll just bring my yoga pants!! :thumbsup2)
La Nouba late show

Friday December 2nd - WWOHP
Grabbing some Beignets before checking out --> Early Kona breakfast
Heading to the WWOHP

So that's where we are now! But you know, there's still 6 months until the trip, so we'll see! ;)

Congratulations on your twins! Yay for your first WDW trip! We'll be there while you're there, too, for our first stay at POFQ. We can't wait!:cheer2:

Wow, there are so many 1sts for your trip... how exciting!

And your DDs are so cute... what a lovely family!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter