A Disneyland Christmas Movie - Trip Report

KCmike

Never have fallen asleep on any
Instead of doing a full blown trip report I figured I would post our surprise Disneyland Christmas video we took. We, meaning my wife puts together, a video for each trip or vacation. This is our latest installment. We usually are pretty reserved and never show these for public enjoyment but I thought I would go ahead this time. All family members gave the nod to go ahead and release it. I hope you all enjoy! Thanks for looking!!

http://youtu.be/sZFw_Z9BrH4

I really loved the first song. It was from the Disney Christmas parade from this year.

What an amazing video, Mike! (I hadn't had a chance to watch it until now.) It was very well done, well-produced, well-directed and well-edited. It has the sorts of scenes and images in it that I could picture Disney using in various commercials and promotional material.

I know that Jamie said (in the Christmas Superthread) that if anyone needed to be sold on Disneyland at Christmas time, this would be the video to show them. Well, that's true, for sure, but I think this would also be a video to show people to sell them on Disneyland in general, any time of year!

I do hope that you will show the readers of this trip report thread some of your fantastic photos. If they are not familiar with your work, they are in for a treat!

Thanks so much Sherry E!!

My wife does such a great job on each of the trip videos she does. I bring home the photos and she brings home the videos. There are times inside each year that we pull out all the videos shes done and watch them. Its reliving the precious family vacations we have taken and been so blessed to have shared together. Its great too when the weather is cold and snowy like it is today in Kansas City.

Well my Kansas City Chiefs lost another playoff game today which makes winter that much longer.

OK Mike---I have just one word to say---WOW!!!! (Well, maybe a few more words.)

I adored this video!

What impresses me greatly(besides the beautifully shot video, the gorgeous photos, and fantastic editing) is your teenagers obviously wonderful attitudes! One can tell they are good sports, and I love that your son let his sisters hug him---with a smile on his face!;)

I think Disney needs to take portions of this, and use it for their next Holiday Time at Disneyland campaign, without a doubt!!!

Thanks so much for sharing!:)

OK Mike---I have just one word to say---WOW!!!! (Well, maybe a few more words.)

I adored this video!

What impresses me greatly(besides the beautifully shot video, the gorgeous photos, and fantastic editing) is your teenagers obviously wonderful attitudes! One can tell they are good sports, and I love that your son let his sisters hug him---with a smile on his face!;)

I think Disney needs to take portions of this, and use it for their next Holiday Time at Disneyland campaign, without a doubt!!!

Thanks so much for sharing!:)

Thanks for the kind comments. I am very lucky to have a great family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter