A DLR Guide for WDW Vets

OoOooh I will have to look in to this!

Thank ya thank ya :)

I was really sad that I missed this and there was also a discount for the DL photo package too like 50% off! :sad2: Some fellow DISer did post about the discounts so it's in here... somewhere.

We may have wasted our money buying the MAXPASS with our tickets, but it's done and there's no going back, so here's hoping we can find enough wifi hotspots to use the system. We leave tomorrow morning for the long flight to LA :-)
Safe travels!
Maybe you can buy a temporary US cell phone with a data package to use!

If wifi is the issue would that impact photopass or am I still not getting it?
You have time after you leave the parks to download your photos from MaxPass (maybe 45 days?). Just take a photo of the code with your camera or type the code in your phone and download them when you have WIFI.

Make sure to take a screen shot of your tickets and any bar codes, so that the bar codes can be scanned even if you don't have WIFI.

Last edited:
We may have wasted our money buying the MAXPASS with our tickets, but it's done and there's no going back, so here's hoping we can find enough wifi hotspots to use the system. We leave tomorrow morning for the long flight to LA :-)
Check the maps... Hot Spot places are marked on the maps...

This is exactly the kind of thread I've been looking for! Thank you so much! Three weeks and counting. I'm getting more and more excited. Its going to be such a new experience compared to WDW. I can't wait!

Solomon

This is exactly the kind of thread I've been looking for! Thank you so much! Three weeks and counting. I'm getting more and more excited. Its going to be such a new experience compared to WDW. I can't wait!

Solomon
I wrote the OP here and will be there in 3 weeks too. If I see you at the parks you can buy me a tigger tail! ;)

If you do not know what a tigger tail is, you better find out! They don't have them at WDW. :) And if you don't see me, you still need to get a tigger tail or something sweet at Pooh Corner. :thumbsup2

:wizard:

I wrote the OP here and will be there in 3 weeks too. If I see you at the parks you can buy me a tigger tail! ;)

If you do not know what a tigger tail is, you better find out! They don't have them at WDW. :) And if you don't see me, you still need to get a tigger tail or something sweet at Pooh Corner. :thumbsup2

I just looked up Tigger Tails because I have never heard of them and Oh. My. Goodness.

Gimme gimme gimme!

Thanks so much! I’m gonna be looking for you. I’ll be the tall lanky guy running around trying to find Oswald. So I looked into these Tigger Tails. I found a blog about it and the person literally said, even if you don’t love marshmallows you’re gonna love this. I was like...well I’m sold. Also...it’s just so darn cute! I still have to read through everything you wrote but yes. These are the insider secrets I need. Please do throw more my way. I have a HUGE sweet tooth and am saving up all my carb intake time for when I’m in the parks...starting with my Tigger Tail (not to be confused with the Tiger Tail) ;)

Solomon

Thanks so much! I’m gonna be looking for you. I’ll be the tall lanky guy running around trying to find Oswald. So I looked into these Tigger Tails. I found a blog about it and the person literally said, even if you don’t love marshmallows you’re gonna love this. I was like...well I’m sold. Also...it’s just so darn cute! I still have to read through everything you wrote but yes. These are the insider secrets I need. Please do throw more my way. I have a HUGE sweet tooth and am saving up all my carb intake time for when I’m in the parks...starting with my Tigger Tail (not to be confused with the Tiger Tail) ;)

Solomon
I think that was my blog. :) See the PP.

Been to the World many times but not to DL since 2013. Traveling with 2 teens who will be on their own some and sometimes making their own FP (using MP that I want to purchase for all of us). Have tickets bought from Undercover tourist. Should everyone download app and scan their own ticket? I don't want to make a mistake when scanning tickets into the app.

Been to the World many times but not to DL since 2013. Traveling with 2 teens who will be on their own some and sometimes making their own FP (using MP that I want to purchase for all of us). Have tickets bought from Undercover tourist. Should everyone download app and scan their own ticket? I don't want to make a mistake when scanning tickets into the app.
For teens I would suggest you should have them download the app. You can make MP reservations as a group or as individuals.

For teens I would suggest you should have them download the app. You can make MP reservations as a group or as individuals.
Thanks! So do they each scan their tickets into the app? We are linked from a previous trip to WDW.

Thanks! So do they each scan their tickets into the app? We are linked from a previous trip to WDW.
Just know that MDE and the Disneyland app do not talk to one another. The Disneyland app does not have any knowledge of "linking" the way MDE does it.

Yes, everyone can scan their own and, in fact, everyone's into their own app. The first person to do it names them, and, when everyone else does, the names that were chosen are already there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter