• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A doc mcstuffins party

mommyoftwo85

Mouseketeer
My DD3 is crazy obsessed with doc mcstuffins and so I'm throwing her a doc mcstuffins party. I've had to be really creative but I've officially ran out of ideas so I'm hoping some of the creative minds on here can help me out.

For decorations
I'm going with a pink and purple pallet since no official party supplies has been released yet. I'm going to do pink and purple tableware, balloons, streamers, etc. I'm also recreating doc mcstuffins check up room with her scales, eye chart and bear chart.
Anyone have any other decoration tips that would make this party perfect.

For activities
Everyone is going to get to decorate their own clipboard with stickers, etc.
Then they are going to play "time for your check up" with a stuffed animal they brought from home using tons of doctor supplies in the check up room
Any other ideas for activities?

For games
My DD loves games and it's such a surprise that I'm drawing blanks on this!!
We usually play 5 to 7 games at her party (crazy I know but her and the kids love it!!)
Pin the nose on chilly
And that's the only game I've come up with so far :(
She loves fast paced games and we will have a huge space.
Help please lol

For favors
Each child is getting their own book of boo boos, a doc mcstuffins doctor kit, snacks, and maybe a few other things??

Food
I haven't really put a whole lot of thought into this yet except it's not going to be a health fair, lol. After all it is her birthday

Snacks-
Medicine cups with ranch at bottom and carrot and celery sticks
Not sure what else??

Meal-
(I don't want to do the pizza thing on English muffin I always do that for kids Christmas party and it seems to repetitive.
Any ideas for doc mcstuffins food?

Extras-
I am making her a doc mcstuffins tutu dress to wear.
I know I want a punch box (so cool)
It's going to be June, would love a water inspired game
I just need creative ideas, please! Thank you!!

Ok only a few ideas but here ya go..
Make a sign for the front of the party place that says "The doc is in".

Make sure you have plenty of stuffed animals around.

As a game make an obstacle course as the "clinic" as the finish. Each child selects a stuffed animal and see who can get thier patient to the clinic the fastest.

For food maybe,"stuffy" shells aka stuffed shells. Hallie hot dogs, a lambie cake, Chillys snow cones.

Just a few ideas
have fun my dd loves doc too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter