A dress for...?

Jays2013

DIS Veteran
OK, I looked through things and I think this is OK? If there's any problem, please let me know!

I'm going as Agent Carter for the MNSSHP on Halloween itself. (My husband is wearing a Captain America shirt. :) ) I ordered the dress months ago....and because it was billed as running quite large, I really overestimated the size. (Hot Topic plus size 4.)

Whelp. It's too big. Of course, I kept it too long, thinking I could just take in a few stitches, but now I realize that really won't work. I was able to acquire a size 3 (which is still too big, just not as big) and will be going with that.

So, I have a plus size 4 Agent Carter dress, still with tags, very nice! I'm usually a size 18, so I'd put this at a 20-22 or larger? (OK, the Hot Topic web site reports it as a 24/26. You can see it here: http://www.hottopic.com/product/her...nt-carter-shirt-dress-plus-size/10701906.html)

I will send it to someone free. All I ask is something Disney in return. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!