A DUH for me re: WISH board....kinda funny

December99

<font color=orange>WDW Antenna Topper Queen</font>
I'm looking all over on the inspiration board for the WISH post for this week and I'm like, what happened to the WISH posts. They couldn't have just stopped and I'm sure if they did Jiminy would have pm'd me (remind you I was out for a few weeks). Then I was thinking..maybe that anethestic really did me in!!!! ROFL So I am scrolling all over looking for explanations, got out of the Inspiration Board just in case it got moved outside of there, went back in to the inspiration board and low and behold....GUESS WHAT I FOUND AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE....

So would everyone join me in going.....DUUUUUHHHHHHHHH 99!!!!!! DUUUUHHHHHH!!!!

ROFL...I just had to share how stupidly I'm sitting here laughing at myself. I was so desperate to find the WISH thread cause I've really missed you guys and the inspiration!!!! Glad I wasn't right that the board had disappeared or the threads had been asked to stop!!! PHEW..but...DUH!!!!! ROFL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter