A Fall Adventure

shant592

"One Little Spark....."
Hello All!

pixiedust:pixiedust:

I have been a DIS member for many years, haven't contributed much so I thought I would write a PTR on my upcoming trip. This is my annual fall trip and the highlight as in every year is for Halloween Horror Nights! Heading down with myself and my partner for a week of fun in Orlando!

Trip Dates: September 18 - September 24

Flying down Sunday the 18th and spending one night a the WDW Swan. We love that hotel but they are sold out for the week. Going to hit up Sea World on Monday since we have a pass that is still good. Once we leave there heading back to Disney to check into AKL for 3 nights! Finish off the night at Universal and use our season passes to maybe ride a ride or two and grab dinner. Originally had booked CSR but this was not too much more to upgrade so bit the bullet and did it!

Tue and Wed will be Disney Days. We have obtained passes that are good for after 3pm at Epcot and MK. Tuesday will be our Epcot day. Looking forward to Food and Wine and EMH Tue Night. Wed BOMA in the morning (First Time) then MK at night with EMH and a ADR at Be Our Guest! Hoping for lighter crowds on both days.

Thursday we checkout and head over to the Universal Area for 2 Amazing nights of Fright and Terror! Looking forward to it and it seems the closer the date gets the longer the days drag! Looking forward to comments!

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter