A Fantasy Holiday - our first Disney Cruise, WDW, UOR, New York and DLR - COMPLETED 4/9

Hi Rachelle...loved your trip report. It was fantastic. I'll be ready for your next one next year:)

Hi Rachelle...loved your trip report. It was fantastic. I'll be ready for your next one next year:)

Thanks! It maybe January 2017 now for Asia (it's hard for my husband to get time off at the end of the year) but I will definitely be back with a report - thanks for reading - I'm glad you enjoyed it

Hi,

You two are adorable! I've really enjoyed your trip report, thank you for sharing it!

Loved your trip report. It has made me so excited to have our first experience at WDW and of DCL next August/September. In fact I love your idea of tacking a few days of Disneyland at the end, seeing that we will have to travel back to Melbourne via LA, the kids and I will just have to talk my husband in to it. My 6 year old wants to go back to DCA to ride RSR again. I made my husband come and have a look at some of your amazing photos in the hope of talking him into a DSLR camera. I have a feeling that I may win on both counts.

Loved your trip report. It has made me so excited to have our first experience at WDW and of DCL next August/September. In fact I love your idea of tacking a few days of Disneyland at the end, seeing that we will have to travel back to Melbourne via LA, the kids and I will just have to talk my husband in to it. My 6 year old wants to go back to DCA to ride RSR again. I made my husband come and have a look at some of your amazing photos in the hope of talking him into a DSLR camera. I have a feeling that I may win on both counts.

Really glad you enjoyed the report! Our trip was amazing (though it feels sooo long ago now) and it's definitely worth taking on a couple if days at disneyland before flying home since you have to go back through LA anyway! Plus disneyland is the perfect place to spend the last couple of days of what sounds like an amazing vacation! Good luck with the camera too- ours is canon EOS 700D and we use a Sigma 18-35 F1.8 lens which really helps though if you do but a DLSR you'd have to also learn to use it (I honestly haven't learnt that much yet but Jared spent lots of time learning how to take photos to make them look better) - I hope you guys have an awesome trip!

Hi All - Sorry that the photo links for this report have been broken for a while. My previous photo hosting website got rid of there free accounts and no longer allowed me access to my photos! I now have a paid Flickr account so I'm in the process of manually re-adding each photo! Hopefully the photos will all be back properly soon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter