A Fantasy Holiday - our first Disney Cruise, WDW, UOR, New York and DLR - COMPLETED 4/9

Your TR was absolutely amazing!!!! I love the detail of your trip and the awesome pics. Your cruise photos made me even more excited to book a Disney cruise. Thank you so much!!!

Your TR was absolutely amazing!!!! I love the detail of your trip and the awesome pics. Your cruise photos made me even more excited to book a Disney cruise. Thank you so much!!!

Thank you for your kind words! I appreciate that people enjoyed the report I hope you do book a Disney cruise - they are amazing!

I haven't seen all of the photos as my iPad has been finicky about loading your report but I will! Thanks so much, it's trip reports like yours that made me jump on a VGT rate and book our first Disney cruise, and after reading your report I just can't wait! Thanks again!

I haven't seen all of the photos as my iPad has been finicky about loading your report but I will! Thanks so much, it's trip reports like yours that made me jump on a VGT rate and book our first Disney cruise, and after reading your report I just can't wait! Thanks again!

I love hearing things like this - that my trip report has helped inspired people to go ahead and book their holiday or something they haven't done before! Thanks so much for sharing that with me and I hope you enjoy your cruise!

Great reort, I couldn't see all the photos either on my iPad, mainly the last couple of reports.
But will look when on laps top.
Thanks for writing this

Your photos are so amazing, and you and your husband are a super cute couple -- its clear you both love each other and Disney! Thanks for sharing your trip with us.

Great reort, I couldn't see all the photos either on my iPad, mainly the last couple of reports.
But will look when on laps top.
Thanks for writing this

Thank you - and thanks for all your encouraging messages - I've really appreciate it! Not sure what's happening with the iPad but I think photobucket (the photo sharing website I use) can be a little temperamental! I hope you get to see the rest of the photos

Your photos are so amazing, and you and your husband are a super cute couple -- its clear you both love each other and Disney! Thanks for sharing your trip with us.

Thank you! That's very sweet of you! We do indeed love each other and Disney! I'm glad u enjoyed reading!

LOVE <3 Sad it's over....

I'm sorry it's over too Kim! I don't get to relive the fun anymore! Thank you so much for reading along .. We miss u guys!!

What an excellent trip report, the written details along with your photos are awesome! The report of your Disney Cruise has inspired my wife and I to look into booking one later this year. Thank you!

What an excellent trip report, the written details along with your photos are awesome! The report of your Disney Cruise has inspired my wife and I to look into booking one later this year. Thank you!

Thank you! I really appreciate the positive feedback! I love the photos too! As our first trip with a DSLR that my husband has been learning to use I wasn't sure how they'd turn out and I have to say they exceeded my expectations! I'm really glad you have been inspired to go on a Disney cruise! It's a wonderful wonderful experience! :)

Oh my goodness. I am giving you a standing ovation on this report. What an amazing trip and an amazing story about it. I loved all the pictures!! :worship::worship:

Thank you for taking the time to share!!:thanks:

Oh my goodness. I am giving you a standing ovation on this report. What an amazing trip and an amazing story about it. I loved all the pictures!! :worship::worship:

Thank you for taking the time to share!!:thanks:

Wow - Thank you - what a great compliment! I'm glad you enjoyed reading!!

Hi Rach - I keep reading and re-reading your report. What a wonderful report and amazing pics you have shared. We are off on the Carnival Spirit in 4 weeks and when we return we are going to have a look at our second Disney Cruise on The Fantasy for 2016. This time we are taking the girls to WDW as we did DL Anaheim last year - will def have to get your advise for accommodation etc at WDW as it will be our first time there. Many thanks for sharing your amazing holiday with us.

I'm sorry it's over too Kim! I don't get to relive the fun anymore! Thank you so much for reading along .. We miss u guys!![/QUOTE]

Miss you too!!!

Hi Rach - I keep reading and re-reading your report. What a wonderful report and amazing pics you have shared. We are off on the Carnival Spirit in 4 weeks and when we return we are going to have a look at our second Disney Cruise on The Fantasy for 2016. This time we are taking the girls to WDW as we did DL Anaheim last year - will def have to get your advise for accommodation etc at WDW as it will be our first time there. Many thanks for sharing your amazing holiday with us.

Thanks Rosa!! So kind :) - I'm excited for you with all your upcoming trips! Yes when you want to discuss Disney World accommodation just send me a PM and we can discuss it :) Happy planning! :)

I'm sorry it's over too Kim! I don't get to relive the fun anymore! Thank you so much for reading along .. We miss u guys!!

Miss you too!!![/QUOTE]

Your sweet Kim! Ahh to be back on the Fantasy with you guys right now!

What an amazing trip! The pictures are so great. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for reading! I'm glad you enjoyed it

Loved reading this! Started it before our trip to DL last week, and finished it up today :) Beautiful pictures all around, and what a perfect trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter