a few places we ate on our trip 8/11-8/18

rhodesdk

Earning My Ears
big river- we ate at big river on the boardwalk befor our Illumination cruise and it was just as good as i remember.I had the hazelnut cherry chicken with dh and mom had a BIG hamburger while ds had mac and cheese. I would go there again...

ohanna- we got this meal for free from pofq because they messed up out tickets 3 times in 2 days (long story) I am glad for that because we did not enjoy it.We have done the poly dinner show and thought the food was better than ohanna,and the servers were pretty rude.

the land in epcot- we love the food there and ds can can make cookies.

california grill- the food was good but really pricey but the service was good too so it wasn't so bad lol I had the filet ,dh did too and mom had the chicken but the best part was the chocolate banana bread pudding WOW yummy

victoria and alberts- i was not very impressed by the food here and thought that the upstairs at wolfgang puck was much better.I would not do this place again nor would i stay at grand floridian again (we stayed our last night there)I would try the poly next.

kona cafe- this was my favorite place to eat!! The tonga toast is sooo good and the rest of the food is good also and the price is even better than a food court with better food.

Interesting reviews thanks! We enjoyed O'hana for dinner, but our witer was over the edge. I guess rude might describe him. It really did detract form an otherwise good dining experience. We found the food to be great, did you not enjoy the selections, or was there a problem witht he food itself?

I agree with you about O'hana's!! We ate there last week and the food was not as good as before and the waitstaff was rude!! The bill was about $90.00 for our family of 5 and we left hungry!!

We won't go back there

I would like to hear more feedback about O'hana's. This is the one priority seating I am on the fence about although I think dh and the kids would probably like it. Thanks for the reviews.

I think mostly it was the staff that threw us,not very helpful or nice and when i asked if i could get my meat cooked a little more he seemed like it was a big deal and snapped it would take about 15 minutes but i did not get my food until everyone else was done.I liked the luau more ALOT more .

Will i be dissappointed. Should i cancel them. I thought the kids would enjoy this( 3 and 5). We are going there on our first night and the rest of the trip we will be doing the Character thing. We are also thinking about the Brown Derby. We went to Mama Melrose Last year and didn't like it at all. Thanks for you help.

BuzzlightBeer in NJ

Interesting reviews.
First time I've ever heard of V&A being downrated in favor of Wolfgang Pucks!!
What exactly was wrong with the food??

I have been to Ohana's at least 15 times in the last few years and have never incurred a rude waiter or waitress even when we asked to be moved one time. I am very clostrophobic and didnt like where they had placed us. They were very gracious about moving us.

I am so sorry you got a rude person. That is definitely not the norm there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter