A few questions about standard 2 queen rooms at SF

Scootypuffjr

Mouseketeer
Do any of the 2 queen rooms have the stand alone shower or do they all have the tub/shower combo? Does Loews' does the chemical free cleaning like the WDW resorts? Also, I have a severe cat allergy...are all the rooms there pet-friendly or can I request one that is pet-free? We are staying for a week in October and I'm just trying to get all the request we could potentially want straight in my head. I'm assuming since it is a Loews property I can just call the hotel directly and make any request, but if that is not the case please let me know. TIA!

I do know you can request a pet free room and area.

I do not know the Sfalls well enough to know what portion or floor allows pets.

for the deluxe hotels, only the two lower floors (1 and 2) allow pets

Since you have already booked your room, call the hotel and ask them about the pet rooms, locations and if they do the deep cleaning.

I've stayed at SF twice this summer. Both times in a 2Q room. I had one with a tub/shower combo and one with the walk in shower.

SF does have a mix of bathroom set ups, so have your preference put in your reservation.

Not all rooms are pet friendly.

I would call the hotel directly with your requests and the questions on cleaning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter