a few questions with booking points and cash SWA

Dznypal

DIS Veteran
my fares going to WDW is now 107 I can get mine with points but pay cash for DH

so do I need to make 2 ressies one for me on points and one for him with cash

and how does this effect EBCI will we still be near each other enough though I have to start over with another Ressie

thanks Im on hold now with SWA but thought maybe Id get my questions answered faster here

thanks all--now all I have to do is wait till the return fare comes down now its 169!!!

my fares going to WDW is now 107 I can get mine with points but pay cash for DH

so do I need to make 2 ressies one for me on points and one for him with cash

and how does this effect EBCI will we still be near each other enough though I have to start over with another Ressie

thanks Im on hold now with SWA but thought maybe Id get my questions answered faster here

thanks all--now all I have to do is wait till the return fare comes down now its 169!!!
Yes.
Your numbers should be close. You can always go back in line to stand by him (or whoever gets booked 2nd). The higher number just can't move up to stand with the lower number
They can do something to link the reservations together so that they'll move both of you in case of flight changes. So you probably want to make your reservations then call rather than wait on hold now. You'll have to call back anyway.

I did this for our recent flight home. Booked me and one child with points, DH and second child cash. We did have two separate confirmation numbers, and purchased EBCI for both reservations at the same time. Our boarding numbers were (for both legs of the flight) consecutive numbers.

thanks for the fast replies

we are now booked going to WDW for a grand total of 144 for the both of us---points for me and cash for DH and EBCI for both

now I have to keep watching for coming home to go down

we are going Tues to Tues and coming home is still at 169

then when it finally does come down I need to remember to do a OW FROM Orlando

glad at least half the flight is booked

thanks again

oh and what did you mean ANgieTN about letting SWA know to link the Ressie incase of changing of planes

if there changing planes woulndt they have to move everyone

anyways thanks again

thanks for the fast replies

we are now booked going to WDW for a grand total of 144 for the both of us---points for me and cash for DH and EBCI for both

now I have to keep watching for coming home to go down

we are going Tues to Tues and coming home is still at 169

then when it finally does come down I need to remember to do a OW FROM Orlando

glad at least half the flight is booked

thanks again

oh and what did you mean ANgieTN about letting SWA know to link the Ressie incase of changing of planes

if there changing planes woulndt they have to move everyone

anyways thanks again
Probably but not necessarily everyone TO the same flight. Since more than likely there is more than 1 other flight to Orlando from your home airport
So you want to tell them that you have a "traveling with" partner so they don't move you to 1 flight and your DH to another.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter