A few ?'s about Disneyland Hotel

shelleyz

DIS Veteran
So, we are thinking of heading to Disneyland in either Feb or April 2006, and I have a few questions about the Disneyland Hotel. I was trying to get some prices but can only come up with quotes for standard rooms. I was looking for a 1 bedroom, which I think is a Regal suite. Am I right? Where would I be able to price these. Would I have to call? Also we are becoming DVC members and we could use our points there. I have heard about the lower points for this hotel for the 50th Celebration. How long for the lower points? Does anyone happen to know what the points would be for this type of room? Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. :flower:

The points charts should be in the book they should have given you with your sales information. According to the charts at the members site, the only rooms listed with points are standard view, preferred view, and concierge. I would say call Member Services if you want to find out the points for a suite. When I was on the phone with Member Services earlier, I was offered a one-room suite, and I believe that it was going to be over 300 points for a six-night stay in September. Disneyland hotels cost a lot more than DVC resorts, points-wise.

If there is any way you can rent out your points on the rent/trade board, you could then use the cash to stay the the DLH. You'll certainly save money, and I've never had a problem renting my points for $10pp. You will have to call member services for the rate on a suite - they aren't in the handbook. I heard a rumor that the lower points would only last through 12/05, but that could be way off! Good luck!

Thanks for the info. The points are in the book they gave me but not the lower points for the Disneyland hotel for the 50th celebration. I will probably just save my points for SSR and stay offsite at Disneyland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter