A few strange questions. :)

cinnaminny

DIS Veteran
So if I am staying at the Disneyland hotel and I want to get a coffee really early, like 5 AM when Starbucks opens, is there a bag check/security person that early in the morning?

Another weird question...If you're staying at the Grand Californian and want to go to the Disneyland park, where is their bag check? Is it inside the building?

I've been looking at google maps preparing lol

If something in DTD is open, then there will be someone at security to get into DTD.

If you are at GCH, you can go thru a security checkpoint at the Grand that enters DTD... then from there you can walk to the DL main gate.

So if I am staying at the Disneyland hotel and I want to get a coffee really early, like 5 AM when Starbucks opens, is there a bag check/security person that early in the morning?

Another weird question...If you're staying at the Grand Californian and want to go to the Disneyland park, where is their bag check? Is it inside the building?

I've been looking at google maps preparing lol
Yes, GCH security is under a walkway, that’s why you can’t see it from overhead maps.

In my experience last spring, I would go running at 4:45-5am and there was no bag check or security check at DTD. The security lines were there, but I just ran past since no one was working. I saw workers cleaning up the area and it looked like Starbucks was open. It's actually one of my favorite traditions to run around the area and watch it "wake up." I get to see the staff arriving and the landscape crews departing. It's so peaceful before the rush begins.

Do the mobile ordering just before you leave your room and it will be ready the moment you walk in the door. We always do that when we are walking to Disneyland from the DLH in the morning before rope drop so we can eat while waiting in line. I feel its one of the perks of staying at the Disneyland Hotel. We don't have to waste any time or go out of our way to get our food and coffe in the morning!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter