A few totally random questions...

For me 20$USD would be enough for a week at Disney, especially if you have some money on GCs and magic bands. We never had any issue using our MB to pay and the only time we had to use cash was to pay for a balloon and a wand with lights from roaming vendors.

So next question (that woke me up at 4 in the morning...either that or it was the dog whining about the rain/possible thunder), do I need to pack pants/long sleeves/hoodie at this time of year? We've never gone in the summer before...

So next question (that woke me up at 4 in the morning...either that or it was the dog whining about the rain/possible thunder), do I need to pack pants/long sleeves/hoodie at this time of year? We've never gone in the summer before...

NO! It super hot all day long and even when the sun is down. If you don't like freezing AC you might want to have a light vest or hoodie for indoor but definitely not for outdoor!

This is our first time going using MagicBands. How reliable/trustworthy are they? Do you also carry a credit card or cash? I’m thinking about when we head to a water park, it’s easier/safer if I don’t have to bring anything else...

We have never had a problem at all with the Magic Bands, charging to cards etc.. But I'm the type that I usually like to keep a some cash on me at all times just in case.

And I'd be shocked if you needed anything more than shorts and tshirts at this time of year :)

I would take extra cash because this trip is different. You might find you want to use the bellhop or a cab/Uber/room service because of the cast/wheelchair situation.

NO! It super hot all day long and even when the sun is down. If you don't like freezing AC you might want to have a light vest or hoodie for indoor but definitely not for outdoor!

Do you have one of those hand held fans or portable spritzers or cooling towels? I think you'd need one of those over pants or a sweatshirt.

ok, took the kids to see Christopher Robin near the local currency exchange place so got some more USD cash!

Today's random musings: Do you think I can leave my drivers license at home? I hate travelling with all of my ID just in case it's stolen. I'm not driving at all (dropped off at airport, MDE, Disney transportation), don't drink, and will have my Nexus card and passport with me...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter