A final question, I swear!

Domo

Wotcha
As you've probably coined, I'm off to Vegas in under a few months and just wanted to know...

What kind of taxes and charges will I be stung with when I get there for 10 nights? I need to know so I am prepared cash and card wise...

lol, you been there before, relax you will have fun, but dont let any more hookers get your phone

Sales tax 8.25%
Hotel tax 13.38%
Resort Fees and Parking vary. Weren't you considering the Luxor at one point? I'll post that resort's fees.
Resort Fee (luxor) $35
Parking fee (luxor) Self Parking Free with your M life rewards card Pearl or higher. Otherwise $10 overnight with full in and out privileges.
Valet is Free with M life rewards gold or higher. $16 a night full in and out.

Sales tax 8.25%
Hotel tax 13.38%
Resort Fees and Parking vary. Weren't you considering the Luxor at one point? I'll post that resort's fees.
Resort Fee (luxor) $35
Parking fee (luxor) Self Parking Free with your M life rewards card Pearl or higher. Otherwise $10 overnight with full in and out privileges.
Valet is Free with M life rewards gold or higher. $16 a night full in and out.

I was considering Luxor, but have opted to for the Stratosphere.

And no, I'm not jumping off the top of it, safety harness or no!

That's a lot of taxes...

Stratosphere resort fee $33. But you get $5 discounted admission to the tower.
Parking is free
I think the Deuce to center strip is about $3.

You're beyond the North end of the strip. Walking to there from the strip is reasonably safe if you stay on Las Vegas Blvd. It isn't the hood or gangster alley as internet trolls that have never been there would have you believe. There are quite a few older smaller businesses whose days will be numbered as the strip's north end expands. Don't go wandering around behind the hotel though. That area is known as naked city. It is so named because the showgirls used to live back there and well you could see them out keeping themselves tanned. But not any more. It is now the place to go if you want things that can get you thrown into jail if you get caught. Not the best of areas to be walking at night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter