A Former CM'S Triumphant Return- Solo November 2015 PTR

Hannahinwonderland

DIS Veteran
Hello everybody! Welcome to my very first pre-trip report. This is super, super exciting. This is also my first ever Solo trip, so I guess it's fitting!

So first thing: A little bit about ME! My name is Hannah and I'm 21. I was lucky enough to do the Disney College Program for 4 short months and I just returned home a few weeks ago. I was even more lucky to get placed at my dream location: The World Famous Jungle Cruise!! I had the time of my life being a Skipper and miss it each and everyday. Here's a picture of me during my glory days:

213koib.jpg

So the story behind this trip is that I actually had to leave my program early due to acceptance into graduate school. Of course, I was super excited and proud but also heartbroken...I cried a lot the day I put in my two weeks notice. When I got on the plane and flew away from Orlando back to my homeland of New York, I cried & cried & cried because I was leaving behind something so special. I was especially sad because I LOVE THE HOLIDAY SEASON. LOVE IT. And I had never been to WDW during the Holiday season, so I was heartbroken that I wouldn't get to experience the Osbourne lights, or a Christmas Party, or Food and Wine, or Jingle Cruise!!! And when I found out this was the last year of the Osbourne Lights, which i've never seen, that pretty much clinched it (much like how the Mets clinched their title tonight!) My heart was set. I can't afford a trip, but luckily I have free places to stay and friends to eat out with using their cast member discounts :)

So when I got home, I picked my dates. Right at the end of F&W and beginning of Christmas activities!! I am so excited! I couldn't convince anyone else to pony up the money to come with me, so it's gonna be a solo trip. Of course, I still have tons of friends at Disney so I shouldn't be spending TOO much time alone, but I am getting on the plane alone and planning to go places alone. Crazy.

The trip will be November 11-15 and I am beyond excited to go home. Join me as I struggle through the next two months, plan my itinerary & stress over the smallest of details!! At the end of the day, nothing will really matter, because I am DISNEY BOUND~!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter