"A free trip to the World? Sweet!" - AUGUST 2013 WDW AEP TR updated 10/19

I just wanted to say Thank you for this WONDERFUL report! I tried to PM you, but I'm too new to this particular message board and they won't let me. I have some questions regarding the AEP . . . I'm an agent too and going on my FIRST AEP next month! YIPPEEEE! So excited I can hardly stand it, but my travel-agent buddy that's going with me and I haven't received much information on what to expect. Your report gave us a MUCH better idea. Now we don't feel quite so lost. :) What a neat experience you had. I hope ours is just as wonderful! Thanks again for all the information. How FUN! -Anna

My pleasure! :) If you have any questions about it please ask! Disney usually doesn't give you much information up front but you'll get a more detailed itinerary closer to your trip. A lot of it is site inspections but you'll get some fun meals and perks that you wouldn't have on a normal trip. I hope you have a blast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter