A fun little rumor

Sarangel

<font color=red><font color=navy>Rumor has it ...<
LaughingPlace.com reports that Disney is planning on releasing a version of Monopoly.

I wonder what Park Place & Boardwalk will be replaced with?

Sarangel

The Grand Floridian and Polynesian. The trains will be the monorails. What's gonna be the waterworks and electric company?:)

Electric Company will be the Universe of Energy/Ellen's Energy Adventure. Water Works will be Typhoon Lagoon or Splash Mountain.

Boardwalk will be the Portofino Bay Hotel and Park Place will be the Hard Rock Hotel. :)

Then again, perhaps Boardwalk should be...Boardwalk!

... the 75% tax space would have Esiner's head on it... Go to jail would have a picture of you hopping the line in Test Track... and the jail would be It's a Small World After All!

The Earful Tower could be one of the Waterworks. Or Typhoon Lagoon/Blizzard Beach.

:smooth:

Maybe the jail spot should be replaced by "Stand in line for test Track' or maybe even 'Wait for parade'.

I think Eisner's face should be on the Income Tax spot, as well as the Luxury Tax.

And Fastpass cards could replace the 'Advance To Go' cards.

It could be cool. I collect Monopoly games, so it would be a must....:)

Building a WDW based monopoly game would be more interesting, but it seems the one released will have film-based properties.

KBEE toys in Delaware has the Disney Monopoly I saw this weekend I think it was $34.99!:p

And this was my idea!LOL...

My 6yo and I play Monopoly Jr. and rename all the rides like they are at WDW. My dh wanted me to make up a WDW Monopoly game using one of those "Make your own-opoly" kits. Probably not a very original idea....but we'd love to see one with WDW made.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter