A Girls "Disney" Weekend - Day Four

D

Disney Donna

I'm glad I forgot!

Day 4 - Tuesday, 1/17/06

We're off for our continental breakfast and then to Disneyland ::MickeyMo We got there 10 minutes after 9:00 am... Oops :confused3 I forgot that Disneyland didn't open until 10:00 am since the holiday weekend was over, but, Susan remembered that we hadn't used our early entry yet and therefore, we got to go in right away... :Pinkbounc So, we took advantage to low crowds and visited "Snow White's Wishing Well" and then rode "Peter Pan", "Mr. Toads Wild Ride", "Snow White", "Alice in Wonderland", the "Matterhorn" (2 times, one on each side), walked right on to "Space Mountain" and one more ride on "Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters" and we emailed one more picture (yes, Susan beat me again)... It was almost 11:00 am California time, so it was a slow walk down Main Street to get ready to leave... went back to the Hotel, got in the car and left to go home on 91 East... followed the sign and then got lost again because all of a sudden, we weren't on 91 anymore... there was alot of construction, so I thought I didn't see a sign, so we got off the freeway and went back on... did this twice before we decided to take the 60 to Indio... I knew that was the right direction... went through the mountains and found I10 to Phoenix. What a wonderful trip we had... we had a BLAST :Pinkbounc I love Disneyland.

Well, if you've read all of my trip report, I thank you... if you have any questions, just "ask" away and I'll try to answer the best I can.

well done trip report....sounds like you did alot for "ole gals" (I can say that because I'm one too :hippie: )....and I think I did the same thing you did driving back home last July, missed 91 but found 60 and eventually got to I-10!!

Donna,
Great trip, thanks for sharing.
Happy belated birthday :bday:
My favorite trips are just me and DD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter