A Girls Week Out NO MEN ALOUD trip... Aug 2011

ladytink75

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone I am new to writing these Pre-Trip reports. I am not a HUGE writer but I AM A HUGE PLANNER.
In my report I will give you the low down on who is coming, what our plans are for the time we are there, our ADR’s, and what celebrations we will be celebrating, and how this trip came to be.
First lets go with the “WHO” part of this trip. I will not be listing full names.
For starters there is me my name is Melinda I am a 36yr old SAHM of two girls ages 14 and 11. I am the HUGE Mickey lover in the house and I always try to find a way to get to Disney plus I am a HUGE thrill seeker I just LOVE roller coasters. Then there is my oldest daughter who is 14 her fav person is Simba it has been her favorite since she was a little girl. She use to growl like Simba when she was younger when she was upset.. She is not into thrill rides she dislike Tower of Terror so badly.. Next is my other daughter who is 11 and she is still into princesses but I’m not too sure how much longer that will be. She is my thrill seeker she likes to ride the roller coasters with me.
My sister who will be celebrating her birthday while we are down there is 34 (35 in Aug) she is a divorced mom who raises an 8-year-old little girl. My sister’s favorite is Eeyore now who just couldn’t love a person like him. He’s one of my favorites also. My 8 year-old niece is not into princesses at all as a matter of fact she can’t stand them. She is more into “Cars” and “Toy Story”. This will be my sister’s and nieces first time ever to Disney World. They have been to Disneyland plenty of times they have season passes there.

So that was the “WHO” part of my report up next will be “HOW DID THE TRIP COME TO BE”

When Aug 1-10th
Where POR

I am subbin... I noticed you had a link to this in your sig... but now don't. I would love to read along. :goodvibes

I am subbin... I noticed you had a link to this in your sig... but now don't. I would love to read along. :goodvibes

:welcome: annmarieda thanks for joining my little pre-trip report.. I was doing some work on my signature earlier and I must of erased the link on accident..

How the trip came to be... This trip was suppose to be only my sister, niece and my mom but since my mom can't do that much walking around due to a back surgery she had early last year she came up with a brilliant :idea: she told my sister to ask if me and my girls wanted to go since we know our way around Disney... Once I heard about that I was all on board :woohoo:.. My sister and I don't get along very well we haven't been on speaking terms since we were teenagers.. We fight all that time and we just can't be nice to each other.. Every time we are near each other we always fight and bicker with each other so this is gonna be a very interesting trip...

What I like about this trip is that I don't have to pay one single dime for any of it.. My sister is paying for this whole trip even down to airfare can you believe that two sisters who can't get along is now going to travel and be in the same room together for 10 whole days.. Oh boy is this gonna be a fun trip... I just might have to offer a :flower3: offering since she is paying for this whole trip.

IMG_3035.jpg

This is me and my girls this was taken on my birthday in 2009 the last time we were there in DW.. All three of us will be going on this trip in Aug.. my oldest daughter Yasmin, my youngest daughter Rebeka and myself Melinda

I am so jealous that you are going on two trips! Last year, I managed to go twice... and I think it really was something I could get use to. Sadly :sad2:... I just don't have the time and I really don't want to have to budget for another trip. Technically I am already paying for 2 this year (my dd is getting married and going to WDW in just a few weeks.) so a third one would be a stretch.

I am hoping all goes well with you and your sister. I went on an all girls trip last September and while I love, love LOVE everyone who went on the trip...there were tons of challenges. I can't imagine what it would have been like if we didn't get along. :confused:

I am so jealous that you are going on two trips! Last year, I managed to go twice... and I think it really was something I could get use to. Sadly :sad2:... I just don't have the time and I really don't want to have to budget for another trip. Technically I am already paying for 2 this year (my dd is getting married and going to WDW in just a few weeks.) so a third one would be a stretch.

I am hoping all goes well with you and your sister. I went on an all girls trip last September and while I love, love LOVE everyone who went on the trip...there were tons of challenges. I can't imagine what it would have been like if we didn't get along. :confused:

These two trips that I am taking will be the last two until my daughter graduates High School in 3 years then that's when we will do a land/sea trip.. Thats what she wants to do for her graduation so we need to save up for that..

As for my trip with my sister its gonna be a tough one.. we have been on the phone almost every week trying to get along and so far we have not had any issues lets just pray that this will carry over to our trip.. I'm kinda of tired of fighting with her after so many years...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter