A Grand Tour of The Entire Midwest, But Mostly Wisconsin (UPDATE 11/12--BONUS Texas TR NOW COMPLETE)

I discovered this scrolling through and living in the midwest had to read. I'm actually about a hour north of Kansas City. We took my daughter to Fritzs for her 2nd birthday earlier this year and it is worth it. If you ever make it back to KC, Arthur Bryants has really good burnt ends. I love reading your trip reports.

I discovered this scrolling through and living in the midwest had to read. I'm actually about a hour north of Kansas City. We took my daughter to Fritzs for her 2nd birthday earlier this year and it is worth it. If you ever make it back to KC, Arthur Bryants has really good burnt ends. I love reading your trip reports.

I would love to get back and try out Arthur Bryants. I feel like that was the one big hole in my KC BBQ resume. Thanks for reading the TR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!