A great picture...

EmeraldRaptor

Mouseketeer
Check it out...
MattSpinoSmall.JPG

Are you the one with the big white teeth or the white t-shirt? lol.

Nice picture!

I'm the one with the big white teeth, some guy with a camera ran up just when I was about t grab some lunch. :bounce:

How did you manage to stay so calm, cool, and collected when him breathing down your neck?

Ya know, I couldn't find a leash big enough. But people didn't seem to mind, nobody even bothered me about it, I wonder why?

I wish, but sadly no. Sure it got people out of my way when I was just walking. But people aren't scared of anything after they've waited an hour and a half in line for Bilge Rat Barges. The Spino did get something to eat though. Mostly the people who were blinded after coming out of Poseidons Fury. I swear, the old show was a whole lot better. The damn tour guide kept flashing the light right in my eyes, then there was the big flash of light that blinded me even more, god I hope they change it back, or atleast to something better. I know somebody else has said this before, but it really did remind me of a bad Power Rangers episode.

I tried to get it to ride the Hulk, but it wanted to go straight to Dueling Dragons, saying something about seeing old friends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter