A guide?

We got something in the mail welcoming us and their info. You could also probably call and they could connect you.

How will you know who is your guide after you close?
Did you purchase direct? We spoke to the guide assigned to us - we asked in a chat session for a callback - to purchase our direct add on and therefore had his name and contact info. How did you initiate your transaction?

Calling to ask is kind of pointless. Call when you want to purchase some extra points and they’ll transfer you to your guide. There’s no real reason to worry about it until that point.

Calling to ask is kind of pointless. Call when you want to purchase some extra points and they’ll transfer you to your guide. There’s no real reason to worry about it until that point.
Ok, makes sense. When I make up my mind completely then I will call.

When you call for the first time, they'll ask for your member number, and then connect you to your guide. No need to call before then, unless you have a question.

Ok, well if I do go direct for 25 points, I would like to go either with Hilton Head or Vero Beach. Hilton Head being my first choice because its not to far away and we loved it there when we visited once. And Vero Beach just because of the price. I will only have around $3500 to play with at the moment for the direct points, but I am sure trying to get any direct points at either with a September use might be challenging, I think?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter