A (2019) HalloXmas trip to Asia - Shanghai, Hong Kong, Tokyo! - COMPLETED 5/1!!!

This was so much fun to follow along with - thank you so much for taking the time to share your trip with us!!

I very much enjoyed reading about your Asia adventures! Thank goodness you took the trip when you did! Thank you for sharing!!

What an amazing experience! Thanks for taking the time to write this and all the pics and videos .
I’m glad you liked it! I always like reading about other Disney places so this was fun to relive!
I won't judge!!! I would have bought EVERYTHING!!!!

I think we got one or two of these. Super cute!

I love this one!!
Haha, yeah I did tuck a few origami characters into some packages for friends!
What a TR!! Thanks for sharing so much of your experience and I enjoyed travelling vicariously especially now!! Loved all your merch too...it must be so much fun to have it around and reminisce about that amazing trip! Can't wait to see what you are up to next!!
Well right now I’m at the airport heading to WDW, lol! And then this fall, Aulani. Next year Alaska cruise... of course DL and WDW throughout!
This was so much fun to follow along with - thank you so much for taking the time to share your trip with us!!
I’m glad you enjoyed!
I very much enjoyed reading about your Asia adventures! Thank goodness you took the trip when you did! Thank you for sharing!!
Oh I know! I was so fortunate with timing!

What an amazing merch haul! Fabulous TR thanks very much!
What time of year would you do TDR next time?

Lesley, this trip was so incredible to read along for. I never really paid much mind to the Asian parks or what they had/didn't have compared to the US parks. I'm so grateful for all the extra details and your AMAZING pictures throughout! Thanks for sharing (and for the goodies you brought back for Jimmy and I!) This was truly an adventure of a lifetime!

What an incredible trip!! Thank you so much for sharing it!

I am sure I will have some questions for you when I get around to planning a trip like this because it is on the bucket list :)

I had so much fun reading this, I have no idea how you made it through three weeks of so much walking and traveling, I am exhausted from one week in WDW and only a 3 hour flight! I enjoyed your honest thoughts and the highs and lows of doing Disney solo, my heart is still racing from reading about your almost-missed flight! The photos are all so spectacular, it felt like I was on this journey with you!

From the reviews I've read about Tokyo Disney everyone raves about them! But my impression was that the theming is top notch but it sacrafices the rides in the process. Its on the bucket list though.

Did you/could you do all the rides? Or was it that hectic. Do they cap ticket sales or are there lots of APs? Seems like it was overrun. I'll definitely avoid holidays.

Thanks again for taking the time to do this report!!! I really enjoyed reading every word and loved every picture! I cannot even imagine what went into planning a trip like this! But you have definitely put it on my bucket list!

I really enjoyed this report. The Asia parks are definitely on my Bucket List. I was so far behind for a while and only caught up in the last week or so, so I gave up on trying to comment on anything.

I'm a little late to the party, but I really enjoyed your trip report. I went to Japan about twelve years ago, but was not into Disney at the time. I live less than two hours from Orlando right now, but haven't been in a few years. After going to Disney a few times when my daughter was in elementary, we drifted over to the dark side of Universal. But I miss Disney have decided to become passholders starting with a big trip this January. I can't wait.

I am a bit disturbed by one thing. Was that really a Mr. Potato peeler? Like, wouldn't that be peeling his own skin? I get a Silence of the Lambs vibe. Lol!

I'm a little late to the party, but I really enjoyed your trip report. I went to Japan about twelve years ago, but was not into Disney at the time. I live less than two hours from Orlando right now, but haven't been in a few years. After going to Disney a few times when my daughter was in elementary, we drifted over to the dark side of Universal. But I miss Disney have decided to become passholders starting with a big trip this January. I can't wait.

I am a bit disturbed by one thing. Was that really a Mr. Potato peeler? Like, wouldn't that be peeling his own skin? I get a Silence of the Lambs vibe. Lol!
Yeah it was! I really regretted not getting it for me or my friend, she’s totally into that type of humor lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!