A Jolly Holiday with Masseys: THE TRIP REPORT - WDW Dec2019

OMG!!! Congrats to her!!!! She is going to do so well with Disney! She has progressed fast with them! I kept an eye out for her when we were there but no luck!

Thank you! She's really hard to see. She works in the kitchen. I had to get someone to get her when I was there.

Good Luck to her for looking for a house. It sounds like the housing market down there is tough right not. Well, it's tough everywhere. Such an exciting time. And so good to hear things are looking up for her.

Today they started looking for 4 bedroom apartments. They applied for one so fingers crossed they get it. I told her I was worried she was going to living in her car.

Danielle called me today in tears.

She had just gotten "the call". Her official offer to work for the Mouse.

Her PI ends on June 11th and on the 12th she will officially be a leader, a salaried employee with benefits!:jumping1::banana::dancer::dancer:
You scared me! "Tears? Oh, no!"

But, yay! She got it!!
I'm so proud of her and so happy. Her dream of working for Disney has come true.
:goodvibes
I have officially lost her to the Mouse. :sad1:
Pretty good place to lose a kid to. :)

Off to the new TR!

Really thrilled for Danielle! Know you are a bit sad to have her that far away, but fortunately those southwest flights go on sale often! Heading over to the new TR now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!