A Kinda Short Surprise Report! - March 7-13 Staycation ft. F&GF, Galaxy's Edge, and Family! *NEW 6/15*

Hi, Kaitlyn! I'm so sorry that the pandemic cut your DCP short - I thought of you this spring when Disney shut down. I'm happy you're here reporting about this fun surprise trip - and hope you're able to do another DCP (or just move down to Florida!) in the future once things get back to a new normal.

Wow, what an AMAZING surprise to have your family walk into PFH while you're working! Your parents and your sister did a fantastic job surprising you!

I'm so glad you were able to wrangle a few days off to spend with them! I'm also thrilled that you got to see everything at Epcot for F&G with your family. I visited Disney during F&G for the first time in 2016 and I LOVED it. I think it is my favorite time to visit. I was super excited to visit during the festival this year... and you know how that turned out. :laughing: I'm crossing my fingers that everything will be under better control (*fingers crossed for the vaccine*) so we can re-do our trip for next spring.

I look forward to hearing about more adventures with your family!

In true Thomas Victor fashion, he FB-lived our trip on the Gondolas and said "wheeee" at every available chance. Even my sister liked the Gondolas! I wasn't sure if she did, since she was anxious about the Skyliner before the trip, but she was in the kitchen while I was writing this chapter so I asked her for a direct quote. She said,

"Get ready... I really, liked, the Gondolas. Exclamation point. Question mark? Wait. I meant, like, the actual.... exclamation point. You don't need to be typing that I'm saying that I want the exclamation point. Please don't publish this, I have a reputation to uphold."
At first I was quoting this for your dad saying "wheee" but then I had to recognize the awesomeness of your sister's dialogue! Sounds exactly like something my sister would tell me!
50009535318_81dde0b029_b.jpg

I LOVE Miss Piggy and this gorgeous pink and purple topiary does her true justice! Truly a star.
Classic photo of you and the queen!
As we made our way over to Spaceship Earth, we stopped at the make-shift temporary "MouseGears" location to grab our festival magnets! Sadly, I forgot my Donald magnet-- as well as my Christmas Goofy from last year-- and my Mickey iFArt magnet in my College Program apartment. They were clinging to my metal locker and I forgot about them when I was forced to rush out of there :( such is life.
Oh no!!!

Hi Kaitlyn!

I'm here and enjoying your TR so far!!! How sweet that your family came to surprise you.

I'm really sorry how the pandemic affected your College Program experience.

I hope you are doing well and am really looking forward to reading more about this surprise trip.

I always love reading your trip reports! :flower1:Congratulations on your BLM work and the initiatives you established with your sorority!

Glad you came back although I totally understand why you needed a break.

I love F&G and we missed it last year so I was so excited to go this year :( . Love your pictures though!

Hey Kaitlyn, just wanted to say I always enjoy reading your trip reports! I’m sorry to hear that this past year has been so hard for you and about not getting to finish the program. I hope you are doing better! You are always such a fun and positive trip report writer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!